• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Unclaimed Wilds [CLOSED]

The only suggestions I have would be, perhaps, a section for skills and magical abilities, strengths and weakness and maybe personality? I guess it depends on how much each player wants to reveal about their character before the start, but I feel like listing someone's skill and abilities is important. It keeps things organized.

Whatever you want though, you are the GM after all.

Thanks! I think that's a great idea. It was feeling a little sparse!

q r o w q r o w
Two characters are totally allowed!

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast
And yeah, that sounds like another good way to add conflict and intrigue! The way I imagine it, the Unclaimed Wilds will have quite a few explorer groups spread out across it.
Mind if I pm you my idea to get it verified before I make characters and you be against my idea?

Are explosives okay? I've got in mind a warrior using bombs and a primitive mortar, and I figured if steam tech is already common, practical explosives shouldn't be that much of a stretch.

q r o w q r o w So Lily, are either of your char's hippies, or at the very least a nature lover, if not here comes a Nymph with theFlames O' Purification.to make her life goal to "purge" you :angels:. Same goes with @T A E H Y U N G (Really you changed your name too, ugh I can't keep up.)

q r o w q r o w So Lily, are either of your char's hippies, or at the very least a nature lover, if not here comes a Nymph with theFlames O' Purification.to make her life goal to "purge" you :angels:. Same goes with @T A E H Y U N G (Really you changed your name too, ugh I can't keep up.)
Well Mari is made not to feel, and when she uses her power she tends to ruin the environment. So I don't think she would have feelings toward the plant life.

Darious/Shadow on the other hand... he wouldn't care about nature. Just his goals.

Well Mari is made not to feel, and when she uses her power she tends to ruin the environment. So I don't think she would have feelings toward the plant life.

Darious/Shadow on the other hand... he wouldn't care about nature. Just his goals.
My Druid is going to be very unhappy.

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty not to seem rude, but there are younger rpers on the site, can you please put the appearance in a spoiler with a warning, or change the image? I understand it's a drawing and why you chose it for the appearance, but it can make some rpers uneasy, especially younger ones.

Mate, pretty sure your not a mod nor did it show any nudity. Besides, everyone on here is at least 13 and I'm pretty sure they can take a scantly clad woman so if unless you mean to tell me your the mod or co-mod of this RP or an mod for the site, you literally can't do anything
q r o w q r o w

I'm doing okay, same as Amerikia1126 Amerikia1126 . Also, I don't wanna be that one jerk who bbcoded his post when no one else did...oh well.

*cough*it's called anime, it can be used as a pillow/suffocation device in the fabled beach episodes*cough*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back