• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Unchained Realm (Looking for people!)

Psylion

Salutations fellow roleplayers. My name is Psylion and I just wanted to let you all know that I'm looking for people to help get my rp rolling. I haven't made a roleplay in awhile and I kinda want to get opinions on the idea I've been working on for the past couple of weeks. I still need help tweaking a few things, but other than that it's up and ready to go. Here's a link to the roleplay. Can't wait to see you there.

The idea is a fantasy roleplay in a world where everyone is an anthropomorphic being of an animal of their choosing. It's an idea I never really thought of doing before actually making it so I'm curious on where it will go. Doesn't really have a core story per say, but it's more or less built on the stories of others. I did have an idea for a story but I want to see how far this gets before I launch the idea within the idea if that makes any sense lol.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-unchained-realm-unleash-the-beast-within-accepting-recruiting.73218/#post-2223082

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back