• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Unbroken X-Men

Once you make it to the Character Sheet page, the directory is up so feel free to check out other tabs too.

Sweet! I do have a request though: If anyone is interested in making a mutant with an Omega level overall, please Pm me and give me your thoughts on how you will go about with your character. I'm not opposed to Omega Class powers, but Omega overall would impact story in my opinion. And, most likely, I will work with you to transition those powers into the storylines(I have 4 storylines planned out so far). And in one case I had a player upgrade their Mutants power level(the power is pretty kick ass, but not in a destructive way).

We need to try and get more players. Couple more female characters as well probably.

Hey guys! I’m still here! Just had a ton of work to do, I’ll have my Character up by tonight or tomorrow!

I ran into a delay but i have the basics figured out for my character, just need to type out the back story and add some details. sorry for the delay

Currently we have 2 Omega level OCs. If you could describe your power and how it'd affect story... I might consider it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back