• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Unbroken X-Men

athereal

. 2D af.
Hi, I'm Royaled.

As of right now, I only have a slight idea of what I want to do with my particular set of X-Men right now. So, here goes nothing:

In the immense cosmos, there are certain powers that just are. And, to be chosen by one of those powers can be a great honor--or a great calamity. After the final and utter rejection by it's favored Host, (Phoenix Resurrection: The Return of Jean Grey), The Phoenix Force scours all of Existence to find a suitable replacement. But, by activating this individual's powers to their fullest potential, it indirectly causes the premature end of an infant reality. Able to save a good number of mutants--evil and good, alike- and supercharged by the inherit energy, it creates a duplicate universe that only lacks one thing: Charles Xavier.

Ten years later the world is faced with the threat of the Enlightened, what remains of the Brotherhood and the Hellfire Club. But, as war comes close to breaking loose a young man is reported to have fallen from the sky and crash landed into the abandoned Xavier Manor.

Our RP starts with your characters curiously investigating the site. Some will remember what the Xavier Manor meant to them, some will come to discover it's importance. That depends on you.

For the X-Men will stand unbroken in the face of all adversity. Even in another reality.

Everyone is open to join. I'll be writing a lore page to accommodate any questions on storyline and other info. Link is above. Thanks for all the interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back