• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern .:The Typicality of Anime Schools:.

Should We Have Dorms?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Suzumaki Arakai

Yeah, me, too~

I wanted to role play earlier today, but then I slept too late last night. >.<

What time do you usually wake up?

[i wake up in the afternoon, but I woke up a bit earlier today, though it's still sleeping in to normal people xD ]

@Suzumaki Arakai

....too early----

//blinded by the light of early-ness

If I was there, under your bed, do you think you would have fallen asleep faster? //cue the creepy smile

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Nihihihi~ I must wait for the Leafster!

[/QUOTE]
You need not to wait any longer, for I am here!~

Hola guys! ^-^

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Heya! I'm good, just trying to type in a moving car isn't the best xD How about you? :3

[/QUOTE]
Laying in bed, doing nothing \(^-^)/

I finally posted for Maki, it's kind of half-assed, but he would totally appreciate it if someone talked to him.

*hint hint*

*wink wink*

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]I finally posted for Maki, it's kind of half-assed, but he would totally appreciate it if someone talked to him.
*hint hint*

*wink wink*

[/QUOTE]
I was going ot be like *hint hint, wink wink* to you but Maki's out of the auditorium >~< Sakura's still in there (Sadly, poor child..)

Corgi said:
I was going ot be like *hint hint, wink wink* to you but Maki's out of the auditorium >~< Sakura's still in there (Sadly, poor child..)
That poor child, ohmygosh. I feel so bad for Sakura, she seems so nervous. ;-;

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]That poor child, ohmygosh. I feel so bad for Sakura, she seems so nervous. ;-;

[/QUOTE]
She's nervous around anybody she doesn't know. And if there's alot of people.... >~<

AWWWW TOMIO I'M SORRY CHILD! HE SHOULD KNOW HOW SOCIALABLE LITTLE IONE IS WITH PEOPLE >~<

Suzumaki Arakai]Niahaha! Hello Leafy! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16525-leaf-fi/ said:
@Leaf Fi[/URL]
Hiya, Suzumaki! *huggles* Sorry for the late response. Cars don't agree with me when I try to type >_<

@Corgi yOU ABANDONED POOR TOMIO

Corgi said:
She's nervous around anybody she doesn't know. And if there's alot of people.... >~<

AWWWW TOMIO I'M SORRY CHILD! HE SHOULD KNOW HOW SOCIALABLE LITTLE IONE IS WITH PEOPLE >~<
YOU MEANIE OMG

Jk, love you~ <3

Ione: Tomio~~!!! *Runs up and tackle hugs him, clinging to him so that she doesn't fall.* I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN I SWEAR!

Corgi said:
Ione: Tomio~~!!! *Runs up and tackle hugs him, clinging to him so that she doesn't fall.* I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN I SWEAR!
Tomio: *stumbles backwards before regaining his footing* *chuckles and pats her head before returning the hug* Just don't pat that guy's booty and I'll forgive you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back