• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern .:The Typicality of Anime Schools:.

Should We Have Dorms?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]You should see my family...my mom is making dinner right now...normal right?
She's drunk as shit...

But so am I :D

[/QUOTE]
woooooaaahhhhh

wuts it leik bein all... drunk?

Corgi said:
-cries-
I see how it is...
NOOOOOOO

*huggles you and pats your precious face* sssssssh... You just wouldn't want to be her...

I'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU AS A SIS THO OMG

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]You should see my family...my mom is making dinner right now...normal right?
She's drunk as shit...

But so am I :D

[/QUOTE]
Oh dear xD You live the life

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]NOOOOOOO
*huggles you and pats your precious face* sssssssh... You just wouldn't want to be her...

I'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU AS A SIS THO OMG

Oh dear xD You live the life

[/QUOTE]
Awwwww.... stahp it you <3

Lol I started drinking when I was eleven...so it's just a normal thing for me now.

That day when I was elven, I chugged a pint of Jack Daniels and blacked out before I left my kitchen.

I do not, DO NOT, remember anything from that night xD

It's a memory for everyone else but a story to me lmfao >.<

There's nothing to do in West Virginia so literally everyone I know either smokes pot or does some other drug. Nothing wrong with pot thoug, I smoked it starting at eleven years old until last November lol. Wait...no that was cigarettes. I stopped smoking pot about 6 months ago...or was that November? Oh well...I don't feel like math right now xD

I believe that kids should drink at a younger age so that that learn it's now really all that as they get older. I love alcohol but I also know my limit...sometimes.

Oh but being drunk is fun at times. As long as you know when to stop.

Once you get to that point where you can't hold your eyes on one thing because it seems as though you just got done spinning around in circles. Stop. Don't touch anymore beer/spirits/wines lmfao.

When you're drunk, you don't give two shits about anything. Some people get emotional but I don't; anymore...lol

It's fun though c:

Like....you're always yourself when you're drunk and sometimes you wake up in the morning like..."Oh shit...why'd I say that."

((I confessed my feelings to someone one day xD ))

Corgi said:
DUN DO EET
@Suzumaki Arakai

DUN KISS HER AGAIN FOR AMUSMENT!

SAKURA WOULD BE ON YO ASS IN 0.3 SECONDS!
xD DON'T KILL YUMI OMG

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol I started drinking when I was eleven...so it's just a normal thing for me now.
That day when I was elven, I chugged a pint of Jack Daniels and blacked out before I left my kitchen.

I do not, DO NOT, remember anything from that night xD

It's a memory for everyone else but a story to me lmfao >.<

There's nothing to do in West Virginia so literally everyone I know either smokes pot or does some other drug. Nothing wrong with pot thoug, I smoked it starting at eleven years old until last November lol. Wait...no that was cigarettes. I stopped smoking pot about 6 months ago...or was that November? Oh well...I don't feel like math right now xD

I believe that kids should drink at a younger age so that that learn it's now really all that as they get older. I love alcohol but I also know my limit...sometimes.

Oh but being drunk is fun at times. As long as you know when to stop.

Once you get to that point where you can't hold your eyes on one thing because it seems as though you just got done spinning around in circles. Stop. Don't touch anymore beer/spirits/wines lmfao.

When you're drunk, you don't give two shits about anything. Some people get emotional but I don't; anymore...lol

It's fun though c:

Like....you're always yourself when you're drunk and sometimes you wake up in the morning like..."Oh shit...why'd I say that."

((I confessed my feelings to someone one day xD ))

[/QUOTE]
Life lessons with the wise Suzumaki~

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]
xD DON'T KILL YUMI OMG

Life lessons with the wise Suzumaki~

[/QUOTE]
nonononono

Sakura would kill Ryuzaki

Lol Ryuzaki is so adorable xD I can't get over him!

It's like...he says he's joking but...in reality....he's serious but is too prideful to admit it right now!!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtTLfSOujTI[/media]

I love this song too!

And it's funny that Yumi and Ryuzaki will end up sitting next to each other once the teacher comes in a announces the seating chart lmfao xD

[media]
[/media]

And this song!

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]It's hilarious xD With what he just sent her, she'll either cry or flip a table xD

With killer cookies? *nudge nudge, wink wink*

[/QUOTE]
omg. That's Aiko. Sakura can't cook either, but she doesn't like to anyways. (Ione does ;D)

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]What's my gender!? Guess (:3)

[/QUOTE]
Female

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]That was one of the funniest things ever xD

[/QUOTE]
And, Ikr...

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]What's my gender!? Guess (:3)

[/QUOTE]
HIDEYOSHI--- *smacked for using Baka to Test reference*

I'm joking xD I'm going with Corgs! I hope there's no offence if you're a boy though! >_< I didn't intend for it!

Lol yeah xD I'm a female >.< sometimes I wish I was a guy though because a woman can never equal a man in strength...supposedly.

Like...if a woman and man lift the same amount everyday, a man will supposedly be stronger. It's not fair =_= Imma prove motherfuckers wrong.

c: huehue.

GUESSING GAME! SHISHISHI!

WHEN'S MY BIRTHDAY!?

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol yeah xD I'm a female >.< sometimes I wish I was a guy though because a woman can never equal a man in strength...supposedly.
Like...if a woman and man lift the same amount everyday, a man will supposedly be stronger. It's not fair =_= Imma prove motherfuckers wrong.

c: huehue.

GUESSING GAME! SHISHISHI!

WHEN'S MY BIRTHDAY!?

[/QUOTE]
A date within a year...?

HELL YEAH

YOU GO GIRL! *pumps fist into air and cheers*

That sorta reminds me of Starbomb's song with Samus

[media]
[/media]

... April 27th...? It's my favourite date for some reason xD

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]CORRECT! BUT NOT SPECIFIC! IT'S JUNE 28TH!

Nice song Yumi xD Any of y'all ever played WoW? World of Warcraft?

[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
DAMMIT *flips table*

Pfft. My friend sent me it so since I like Game Grumps xD And I've been meaning to! Just never got the chance to try it.

That and my Internet sucks >n <

WoW sucks if you only play the trial. They have RP servers also. I used to RP on there all the time! I'm telling you! It's the best game EVER! You have to get it! Make sure you buy all expansions and everything if you ever decide to get it! @Leaf Fi

Suzumaki Arakai]WoW sucks if you only play the trial. They have RP servers also. I used to RP on there all the time! I'm telling you! It's the best game EVER! You have to get it! Make sure you buy all expansions and everything if you ever decide to get it! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16525-leaf-fi/ said:
@Leaf Fi[/URL]
*nods* Will do! I'll keep what you said in mind if I ever go to play it! ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back