• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Vessels OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah, I thought you said Vessel. I am so sorry. I got you

Ah, I'm sorry, I should have been more specific haha!

Question, do the Jewel's have magic, even if it's just nominal, too? Or are they normal humans through and through?

Ah, I'm sorry, I should have been more specific haha!

Question, do the Jewel's have magic, even if it's just nominal, too? Or are they normal humans through and through?
No magic. The Being and the Vessels are the only ones with magic

Shame Shame

I'm sorry, but may I bother you again? I have a few more questions about being a Jewel. May I ask them over PM?

Shame Shame

For that servant of the being character would the evil stones he collected stick to him until he delivered them to the being?
I'm going to say yes. And, I'm considering letting these stones grant temporary power. But, perhaps since they are corrupted, they cause excruciating pain with each use? I don't know. I think it would be interesting. However, powers can only be granted if the shards allow it or deem the person worthy of them.

I'm going to say yes. And, I'm considering letting these stones grant temporary power. But, perhaps since they are corrupted, they cause excruciating pain with each use? I don't know. I think it would be interesting. However, powers can only be granted if the shards allow it or deem the person worthy of them.
That sounds cool. Each one causes immense pain and likely erodes at his body or mind based on the power.

Do you have an idea on how many such pieces there are? Would you mind if I worked on their powers as well?

It'd be kind of cool if the corrupted vessel or whatever you want to call the guy had conflicting personalities or something, an after affect of the stones trying to exert their memories in place of his, his mind and their shattered minds all fighting for control

--

I'm in the process of making Evelyn's uncle, and then a jewel

is there a limit to characters besides 1 vessel apiece?

That sounds cool. Each one causes immense pain and likely erodes at his body or mind based on the power.

Do you have an idea on how many such pieces there are? Would you mind if I worked on their powers as well?
Hmmm...
I will allow you to have eight shards that can grant him power. They cannot be combined, however. Only one power is granted at a time until the shard is removed.

It'd be kind of cool if the corrupted vessel or whatever you want to call the guy had conflicting personalities or something, an after affect of the stones trying to exert their memories in place of his, his mind and their shattered minds all fighting for control

--

Nah, go crazy. Have ten characters if you can handle them. Just, everyone only gets one Vessel to be fair.
I think I still need three though, I may have to go bump the interest check

Hmmm...
I will allow you to have eight shards that can grant him power. They cannot be combined, however. Only one power is granted at a time until the shard is removed.
Sounds good!

--

That's a cool idea I might go with it!

If it makes you feel any better, my Jewel is about the same at. That is to say 27. Though I may bump it up to 30. But what's three years really.

Would the corrupt shards be gems as well but perhaps not birthstones?
Yes, that is correct. If it helps, I did an absurd amount of research on the gems and the superstitious that surround them. I based the powers of the Vessels on these superstitions!

If it makes you feel any better, my Jewel is about the same at. That is to say 27. Though I may bump it up to 30. But what's three years really.
Phew, I didn't see yours' age!

That helps, thanks.

Working on lore with Gabe and changing history as needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back