• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Twelve Gatekeepers

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]some reason?

[/QUOTE]
Tetragon said:
HAHA PROBABLY BECAUSE OF YOUR LAZINESS
No, really, I don't know why. I'm serious.

(This is why I make backups.)

I mean, I was banned one other time on that account for making jokes that offended people. And that, I can understand. But getting banned for... Nothing!? Like, what?

Carbon said:
No, really, I don't know why. I'm serious.
(This is why I make backups.)

I mean, I was banned one other time on that account for making jokes that offended people. And that, I can understand. But getting banned for... Nothing!? Like, what?
did you get banned for good or just a while?

Carbon said:
"- Ban Appeals - Users who are banned from the site can appeal their bans to the RpNation Administration. Please see RpNation's Ban Appeal Policy below."

[QUOTE="Anno Bane]I really love this idea, are there any signs left?

[/QUOTE]
I think you've got Pisces left, if you want that

AceOfSpades0210 said:
God damn it you guys! I dozed off reading all out gibberish and now I'm a good ten pages lost
basically, they were all fighting and in the end, on the last page, it turns out Satan/Lucifer took over Gemini in his moment of weakness

[QUOTE="Anno Bane]I really love this idea, are there any signs left?

[/QUOTE]
none, sadly

A note to you all! If any of them attack Satan, they will hurt/kill Gemini, they better be careful

I missed a fight??? Damn it. Well, I guess that means I didn't have to fight the giant hydra and shtuff with my winged horse

AceOfSpades0210 said:
I missed a fight??? Damn it. Well, I guess that means I didn't have to fight the giant hydra and shtuff with my winged horse
there wasn't any actual fight, just verbal x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back