• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Twelve Gatekeepers

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]wooo, I wonder if anyone will join the two-faced Gemi in his fight-less manipulative tactics! xD

[/QUOTE]
Satan will, probably.

Tetragon said:
You know what screw the Houses finding a Pisces is already hard enough
So this is a war of the gods on whether or not to get involved in war, and its god-exclusive war?

Sounds like a JJ Abrams film to me.

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]I think you can edit thread posts you post indefinitely

[/QUOTE]
He's just lazy xD

Past Paradise Tears] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31349-tetragon/ said:
@Tetragon[/URL] btw, who will rp Satan if you add him in?
That's true... OH MY GERD WHY

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]I can, if you want to xD I don't have a problem rping two characters

[/QUOTE]
But that's biased and yo will probably twerk Satan to make things sail smoothly for Gemini or something

BluDragon777 said:
Pisces is a Fish
Why would anyone willingly do that?

I hope we find that Pisces soon
That's like saying Virgo is Virgin why would anyone willingly do that

Tetragon said:
But that's biased and yo will probably twerk Satan to make things sail smoothly for Gemini or something
I don't do that xD I don't do things if they're merely for my benefit and besides, it's SATAN he wouldn't make everything smooth for Gemi, probably screw him over and kill him in the end with a smile on his face -innocent smile-

maiza would default be pisces, if she doesnt wants to be pisces then we can just find a replacement easily, as there are many people there who are interested in this.

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]I don't do that xD I don't do things if they're merely for my benefit and besides, it's SATAN he wouldn't make everything smooth for Gemi, probably screw him over and kill him in the end with a smile on his face -innocent smile-

[/QUOTE]
But why would you pit your characters against each other ._.

Wickedkent said:
maiza would default be pisces, if she doesnt wants to be pisces then we can just find a replacement easily, as there are many people there who are interested in this.
You know what Imma just start making the thread. If later on there is someone who signs up for Pisces, good for us. So calm the hell down while I go get this.

Btw, DO YOU ALL STILL WANT YOUR HOUSES?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back