• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I suppose Kypher and Micah can take on another roomie if anyone prefers a larger dorm group?

First one out? Damn guess cloet needs to swole up

and i'd love that! i think they could get along as two people slightly out of their element in their new environments!!

The list has been updated!
Shagranoz Shagranoz I think Francis and William should room together if you want. I like Francis, as a future expendable, to be well acquainted with his fate.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Terribly sorry I forgot to add Artyom to the list of unroomed students. My mistake has been corrected.

Leopold will be quite annoying to bunk with, being the clean freak he is. Hopefully Sam is not the sort of psycho that will murder him for complaining about a bloodstain in the carpet :lennyslash:

Leopold will be quite annoying to bunk with, being the clean freak he is. Hopefully Sam is not the sort of psycho that will murder him for complaining about a bloodstain in the carpet :lennyslash:
Leo's lucky in that respect. Sam is meticulously neat, and also will try not to get on anyone's bad side, at least until xe learns a thing or two.

With their powers combined, The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship (tm) will be the most immaculate establishment ever to dedicate itself to the glorious art that is villainy.

I'm just tryna be the best assassin there ever was yo

I think I might change one of Mr. Priest's classes to something more accessible to a wide variety of students. It'll be either Sabotage By Witchcraft or Potions Through the ages that'll be dropped in favor of Dastardly Debate. Any thoughts on which it should be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back