• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
maybe someone she'd get along with? or just someone really knowledgeable about stuff she's still kind of getting used to everything yee

to be more precise bout it, she'd like someone who's worldly and can regale her with stories about the big world out there get her curiosity revved up and in hindsight ive somehow made cloet seem rapunzel like with that bit ha

and yeah Sure, like pure total annihilation via death laser. but yeah same idea with what ya said kloud. or if you're a magic user, just unbind the soul that cloet's tethering her consciousness on. without it, she'd revert back to regular ol' slime blob until she somehow manages to eat someone up again hah but yeah good catch ill write a strengths weaknesses panel for cloet !! granted im basing some of the weaknesses on my experience with playing with slime lmao

I have two available for roommates, though I don't really mind whoever they get put with.
(As long as they're not together because that would be kinda boring)

Got two students William would probably be holed up in the cells alone because he's an escape risk, and Rebecca would love to stay with Alsik to continue her demonic studies.

maybe someone she'd get along with? or just someone really knowledgeable about stuff she's still kind of getting used to everything yee

to be more precise bout it, she'd like someone who's worldly and can regale her with stories about the big world out there get her curiosity revved up and in hindsight ive somehow made cloet seem rapunzel like with that bit ha

and yeah Sure, like pure total annihilation via death laser. but yeah same idea with what ya said kloud. or if you're a magic user, just unbind the soul that cloet's tethering her consciousness on. without it, she'd revert back to regular ol' slime blob until she somehow manages to eat someone up again hah but yeah good catch ill write a strengths weaknesses panel for cloet !! granted im basing some of the weaknesses on my experience with playing with slime lmao
Rowan would probably like to room with Cloet if that's fine with you.

I got bored and ran the crew through a hunger games simulator, here are the results if anyone's interested:
IMG_1344.jpg

Vernan made top five, and considering his competition I'm satisfied with that.

Wow you have pretty high expectations for your goldfish. On that note I can't believe how many of us got destroyed by said goldfish xD

Shagranoz Shagranoz MiraAutumn MiraAutumn Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Kazig Kazig pinnasina pinnasina Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 The.Witch.Under.Your.Bed The.Witch.Under.Your.Bed Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Sorry if I'm rushing, but I'm rather eager to start the roleplay. Those whose characters are without roommates should find roommates for their characters ASAP. Reminder that some rooms house up to four students, and that if your character is an expendable it is entirely possible for them to be de-roomed if you want.
Unroomed characters are listed on the lore page.
Right then all good... Umm... I’ll be honest I’m fine with anyone my boy won’t mind he’s “friendly”

(Welp looks like I'm going to have to actively do stuff now)
The.Witch.Under.Your.Bed The.Witch.Under.Your.Bed Would you like to room Judas with one of my characters? If so, you can choose between the psychopath or the calm one.

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus I'd like Knott to room with the other of my pair of characters if that's okay?

Last edited:
How did Micah get first how out of 20 somthing other characters did she get first
She stayed out of the way for most of it until she saved Knott by killing Vex, immediately afterward Knott fell into one of her traps and died.

She stayed out of the way for most of it until she saved Knott by killing Vex, immediately afterward Knott fell into one of her traps and died.
Thats makes alot sense though more kills wouldve been better

Hmm, Tako would need someone who don't mind (or simply can't complain) a literal seafest in the room. As a cephalopod, her room would smell fishy.

Her roommate definitely wouldn't just vanish on a sacrifical altar or something. Yeah, d-definitely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back