• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I disagree, I feel like not all situations need roughly equal length posts. Posts where a character is performing a lot of actions or is deep in introspection are naturally going to be many times longer than posts where a character is just responding to a conversation.
I disagree with this. If I go on an entire tirade accusing another student of murdering my friend and they respond with "k lol", that's hardly what I would call a successful interaction. I'm not saying you have to match my length, but one should bring something to the table than rely simply on short reactions and yes/no questions.

I stated style not length... you misinterpreted what I was saying

Let’s assume, one person decided to write a post in the first person

While other write in the “normal” was iv come to know here
Yeah this whole different-style thing throws me particularly. I can continue roleplaying like this, sure, but I'll naturally misinterpret what I'm replying to as a result.

Eeek. I'm just gonna state that you all should have read one of the first things I've said about this roleplay, and something I've re-iterated a few times.
Hostility based on writing styles and whatnot is not welcome here, and straw-man arguments count as hostility to me.
I'm not saying that's what's happening, but it does look that way to me and I do not want to have to go through certain traumas again. Really bad things can happen when people go the way it looks like things are going, and I would daresay the things I've gone through in the past are on par with the criteria of cyber-bullying.
Style, length, and formatting are a very touchy subject to me, to say the least, and it isn't just a random insecurity. I'll bet you guys don't want to know the insults I've endured on account of elitism in that department.

I'm not entirely sure how we got onto the subject of cyber-bullying, but regardless I'm just letting you know how it affects me. Like subjective opinion, yeah? I'm not saying we should penalise anyone for the writing style or otherwise.

But besides that, I'm just hoping to reaffirm that people should respond with content that can actually be used in an interaction, which in my experience requires a decent amount of length. Not that I am accusing anyone of not doing so either.

I'm just trying to make sure it doesn't spring up into something nefarious- We've got to save that kind of thing for our characters.

Hope I haven’t gone too overboard with the fire....I fell like I shouldn’t have done that... idk
Overboard?! Ahahahaha, repent for your virtue and commit seven deadly sins right now. Of course I will let myself be burned by someone who looks like Satan himself and is studying in a vilain institute. If it were me I will make them squirming in despair as the fire crawl at their face. Some of them might try to undress themself to avoid fire, some of them might cry or even piss themself. So might as well take a few photos of their most miserable moments to commemorate this event and destroy their self-worth right in the first day of the school, on top of someone else's mischief. Of course when they finally find out that the fire was actually just a maid spell we will then laugh at it together while I secretly wring their wallet dry by threatening to expose their pitiful photos. Ahahahaha, ahahaha! *wipe drool*

tl;dr I don't think you've gone overboard, but boy, you missed the chance to cause real damage. But don't worry, we professor of evuls here will shape you soft-hearted abomination into a real walking nightmare. Just check the box of 'Mindbreak & Secrecy' at the list of the lesson you would take.

-Sincerely, Momo.

I'm working on my next post, which will probably be a summary of the assembly's points after the auditorium is filled and the assembly starts. However, I'm tired as heck so I probably won't post until tomorrow or even later if things continue IRL as they are.
Just figured I'd let you guys know, but feel free to post what your characters are doing while they wait because the auditorium isn't filled yet.

Overboard?! Ahahahaha, repent for your virtue and commit seven deadly sins right now. Of course I will let myself be burned by someone who looks like Satan himself and is studying in a vilain institute. If it were me I will make them squirming in despair as the fire crawl at their face. Some of them might try to undress themself to avoid fire, some of them might cry or even piss themself. So might as well take a few photos of their most miserable moments to commemorate this event and destroy their self-worth right in the first day of the school, on top of someone else's mischief. Of course when they finally find out that the fire was actually just a maid spell we will then laugh at it together while I secretly wring their wallet dry by threatening to expose their pitiful photos. Ahahahaha, ahahaha! *wipe drool*

tl;dr I don't think you've gone overboard, but boy, you missed the chance to cause real damage. But don't worry, we professor of evuls here will shape you soft-hearted abomination into a real walking nightmare. Just check the box of 'Mindbreak & Secrecy' at the list of the lesson you would take.

-Sincerely, Momo.
XD ok then well thanks for the feed back XD

alsik is trying to make a good impression... if he looks like a useless pretty "boy" (doesn't really have a "gender" cuz demon) then someone will try to kill him, but be totally unprepared if they do try

Users who are viewing this thread

Back