• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'll room with anyone
Kypher is fairly abrasive in both senses, so his pairing will prove interesting regardless haha

That awkward moment when ya realize that as a proprietor you didn't update the list of unroomed students and player's teachers. *Facepalm*
I'll have it up in a bit.

Sure. What kind of person would she be most likely to get into a fight with?
I did not think this far I just though it be amusing for her to fight with whoever she ends up roomed with. Though she is likely to piss off whoever she's roomed with just for fun.

I'm down for rooming with Micah. I'm sure it'll probably be him getting on Kypher's nerves moreso than vice versa lol

hey there! i think i'm good with cloet. i might add a lil bit more detail but its pretty done as it is ^-^

also, forgive me if i just missed the print, but murder isn't against the rules, yes?? with regards to my character, since she basically did murder her creator and the original student

hey there! i think i'm good with cloet. i might add a lil bit more detail but its pretty done as it is ^-^

also, forgive me if i just missed the print, but murder isn't against the rules, yes?? with regards to my character, since she basically did murder her creator and the original student
Oh yeah, if I remember correctly, attempted murder of your fellow student is actually encouraged. So, Cloet's basically starting out with extra credit and bragging rights

How would you even kill cloet? Disperse her mass far enough that she loses sentience?

You need permission from a teacher or other such staff member to murder anyone, but regardless, I think at the time Cloet (the creation) wouldn't have been a student so really at best/worst she'd get accepted into the school as a student and have it on her record that she is a deft killer.

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

I don't know if you've already got a roommate in mind for him, but I think Vex and Vernan might make for a fun dynamic, granted neither one kills the other in their sleep

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

I don't know if you've already got a roommate in mind for him, but I think Vex and Vernan might make for a fun dynamic, granted neither one kills the other in their sleep

I agree, Vex and Vernan would be at each other's throats with added alliterative appeal in the name department. I'm totally down for them rooming together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back