• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The True Heroes: Journey Through Hell

Sensei Fox

Eater of Goldfish Crackers
Hell on Earth finally actually happened. People all over the world are suffering and dying. Demons and others forms of the damned walk the ground leaving only pain behind them. There is only one faint hope left. With hell, came its gates and old legends people were willing to believe again. One in particular was pursued.

The legend stated if one could journey through hell itself with a token belonging to a lost soul, the bearer could exchange his or her soul for one in purgatory. Of course, only sinners could enter the gates to make the journey. Furthermore, the deal would have to be made with the devil himself in his own territory. Without any debate, the trip is very undesirable. In the end, it's a sacrifice to save humanity. Or at least a hope.

A small volunteer group would be chosen to enter the gates, each one with their own weight in sins to bare and face on the journey. Each person would be given a photo or drawing of the person they were to retrieve at the journey's end. The photos or drawings are of proven heroes against the forces of hell as archived by history and long disregarded records. Saints and other like people are among those on the list.

With thew volunteers readied and hopes high, the journey through hell begins. Will the group complete their quest? Will they fall short? Will they faulted and refuse to trade their souls? Will the legend remain just a story? The only way to know is to take the journey.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I re-read the Divine Comedy and this is what happened. Also I watched the music video for Lost In The Echo by Linkin Park. Anyway, it's another somewhat half baked semi-sandbox idea I had.

That will be very helpful to have read it. I may do some summaries of the series to make sure we're all on the same page.

So should I make a thread with the people we have now?

Then I'll professionally unprofessionally start working on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back