• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Trouble of Fate

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Elizabeth I don't want to be here if you're not. I'd much rather spend time with you and I want to go with you...as long as you want me to?" He asked.

Isaac couldn't help the big smile that plastered itself on his lips. "Good, let's get outta here. My truck awaits us." He says with a smile.

Elizabeth chuckled at how silly it sounded before she nodded, taking his arm, "Lead the way, then, my good sir." She teased.

Isaac grinned and led her to the truck. He opened the passenger side door for her and helped her in and then shut the door behind her before going to the driver's side.

Elizabeth smirked at him when he was in, "Would it be too much of I asked you to take me home instead of being me back her later? Pretty sure Ban will want to know how I am getting home and it won't be long before the dance is over."

Isaac smiled. "I will take you anywhere you want. If you want me to takenyou home then I will do that whenever you want." He says.

Elizabeth chuckled, "Well, we are going to the track now, but later you will have to take me home. Probably not, too late though. My parents will probably be a little upset."

Isaac raised an eyebrow and then smiled a little as he started the truck and drove towards his school. "Well I'd hate for them to be upset. Especially if I'm taking you home, is really like to make a good first impression." He says. "But that is not a worry, all I care about right now is getting you to the track so you can enjoy yourself." He says.

Elizabeth just smirked at him, "You know, sometimes, I think you have a dictionary of corny little things to say." She teased, smiling at him, "But thank you."

Isaac chuckled. "So long as it doesn't bother you." He says with a grin, glancing over to her and then to the road again. "Elizabeth don't you think that maybe you should let Ban know where you went?" He asks her gently.

Elizabeth eyed his suspiciously, playfully, "Why? Do you think Sarah is incapable of letting him know." She giggled, "I'll let him know you are talking me home." She said taking her phone out. She sent a quick text to Delilah, since Ban has a habit of keeping his phone on silent. "There."

Isaac chuckled. "I just don't want him to worry is all." He says in amusement. "Now my conscience is clear." He teased. He glanced to her as they neared his school and then forward again. "So, we'll go to the track and walk around, anything else m'lady would like to do?" He asks with a smile.

Isaac smiled some. "You? Never." He says with a grin. "You're just the girl I really like and want to make happy." He says.

Elizabeth chuckled, "You know, I'm not much for being spoiled and I really like you how you are. I don't want you to change or try to make me happy."

Isaac smiled, it was a different smile than before, more serious. "Elizabeth this is me. I like to make the people I care about happy." He says quietly. He didn't know how to be any other way, he'd always been like that with his family and it was true for his friends too. "Elizabeth that is how I would always feel, whether we were giving this couple thing a try or not. You are my friend and I care about you." he adds.

Elizabeth smirked, "Well, you don't have to really do anything to make me happy." She assured him.

Isaac opened his mouth to answer but then shut it again. "Honestly? I don't know how to answer that. I've not put much thought into it I guess." He says with a grin.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back