• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Trouble of Fate

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sarah smirked, "Maybe you are more of a fool then being smart then." she teased, but shrugged, "You just need one other person and you shouldn't be."

Sarah smiled, "No matter what you know about Mike and Ban, Ban is still Mike's favorite role model." she chuckled, "They are so much alike, only Ban is a lot more....mature, in his ways. He is a great father too, no matter what Mike says."

"I can believe that from what little I have seen." Isaac says. "I think it would be nice to get on Ban's good side, though I don't know if punching that guy earlier helped or hindered me." He adds with an amused grin.

Sarah smiled boldly, "I'm going for helped. From what my mother says, Ban probably wanted to do the same, only David's is a minor so he can't."

Isaac chuckled a little. But then his smile fell a little. "I can't stand guys like him. I can't believe he thinks things like that are okay." He says in frustration.

Sarah sighed, "David is a jock head, he thinks if he can't have it he has to make it that no one wants it. You should see what he does to the cookies at the bake sell when no one is looking."

Sarah nodded, as she sighed, "The worse, and Melissa is the oldest so she feels like she has to take care of him. So if he says someone is ugly she makes it right for him. She is a really b***h, but he makes her worse."

Isaac made a noise of disgust. "I cannot stand people like that. It's one thing to be protective of a younger sibling but to go that far?"

Sarah smirked, as they got to the bathroom, "Wait here." She said before trying the door but it was locked, she sighed, "Or not." She sighed, deeper, knocking, "Elizabeth?!" She called. "Hey, I know you are in there, answer me."

Elizabeth wiped her tears away, as she moved to the door, "I'm fine, I just needed some space." She took a deep breath.

Sarah sighed, "I saw what Melissa did to your camera. Come on, Elizabeth, we all know how much you love those cameras."

Isaac felt a pain his his chest for her. "It's okay to be upset Elizabeth." He says. He hesitated a moment. "What do you say to a walk outside. You can vent all you want or do t want." He suggests

Elizabeth bite her lip, trying not to cry again, as she went for the lock, but stopped. "I don't want to be here."

Sarah looked at Isaac, "How about you go with Isaac then. I think you got all the pictures you need."

Isaac nodded. "We can go anywhere you want for as long as you want." He says, swallowing hard. She sounded upset and he wished Melissa wasn't a girl so he could really give her a piece of his mind.

Elizabeth sighed deeply as she leaned against the door, biting her lip, she wiped her tears. Taking a deep breath she went to wash her face. Then looked at herself. She looked terrible, but she smiled, taking about deep breath.

Sarah knocked, "Elizabeth? Hey, you know if you don't open up, I'm going to have to get someone to break this down and Mike is going to be so mad. You know how he is, he'll get in more trouble then he already is."

Isaac smirked some. "I don't think we'll need to go that far." He says to Sarah and then he looked to the door. "Please Elizabeth, we just want to see you. Okay or not we're both here for you." He says.

Sarah smirked, "Just saying." She whispered, "Elizabeth wouldn't want to make a big deal out of this."

Elizabeth sighed, taking a deep breath, "Fine." She said, before opening the door, her face was still warm from crying and her eyes were red. "I don't want him to get in trouble."

Isaac smirked, casting a glance to Sarah admitting she was right and then he looked to Elizabeth. His gaze was tender and understanding. "What do you say to getting out of here?" He asks her gently, holding out his hand to her. He wanted to pull her into a hug the moment she opened the door but he wasn't sure yet that she'd appreciate that.

Elizabeth bite her lip and glanced to Sarah, "Don't worry, I got this. Go." she encouraged.

Elizabeth took a deep breath and nodded, "Okay." she said before taking Isaac's hand to follow him.

Isaac smiled gently and carefully wrapped his hand around hers. He started to lead her to go outside first but hesitated. "Do you have anywhere in particular you want to go?" He asked her. He wish he could just know but he was still learning.

Elizabeth smirked at him, he looked confused, she felt a little better with what he looked at her like. She took a deep breath and shrugged, "Where would you go?"

Isaac thought a moment. "I'd go outside. Probably walk around the track to clear my head." He says. "How's that sound?"

Elizabeth smirked, "Okay, let's go to your school and walk the track then." she stated as she thought of what they would talk about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back