• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Trouble of Fate

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Elizabeth smiled, "Probably best." she pulled back a little and then took his hand, "Let's try the other side of the floor, though."

Isaac smiled, looking to their hands and then following her to the other side of the dance floor to see what other shots they could get.

Elizabeth moved to the other side of the floor before she let his hand go, "Okay, we should start here and move a little left for a bit." she suggested.

It was nearly an hour before Elizabeth sighed, when she spotted Ban and Delilah. She smirked as she snapped a shot of Ban kissing her cheek as they passed each other. She looked a little confused before she looked at the picture again and bite her lip, before deleting the picture.

Isaac looked to Elizabeth with a grin, about to show her a silly picture he'd caught but saw her look just as she'd seemed to have deleted a pjcture. "You okay?" He asks her.

Elizabeth jumped before turning to Isaac with a smile, "Nothing, I...." she shook her head, "It's nothing."

Isaac didn't quite believe her but he didn't press it and smiled instead. "Okay." He smiled again and then brought his camera up and snapped a picture of her.

Elizabeth jumped in surprised as she came back at the moment, but she looked at him and smiled. She was glad he was like her, they had enough in common that she honestly didn't know how to avoid smiling around him. "Come on, I think we should get a few with our friends."

Isaac's grinned and nodded. "That's a good idea. Come to think of it I haven't seen either your brother or sister much tonight." He says.

Elizabeth smirked, "Elena and Taylor are probably working the dance floor with anyone in arms length." She teased.

Isaac chuckled some and nodded. "Well we'll have to find them and the others to get some pictures. Wanna stick together or split up?" He asks. He wanted to stick together but they'd get more ground covered and pictures taken by splitting up.

Elizabeth smirked, "We'll split up, in another hour this dance becomes a party and then you'll see why most kids not in sports are so musically incline here." She teased

Isaac raised an eyebrow in question but then just smiled and nodded. "Well, splitting up it is then. Just text me when you want to meet back up." He says with another smile.

Elizabeth chuckled a bit before she moved to the other side to take pictures. She couldn't help sneaking glanced at Ban and Delilah, but they rarely got that close again. So she figured she was just seeing things. She couldn't help thinking of the picture and wondering, where Michael's parents having an affair?

Elena giggled before she bumped into Isaac, turning from her recent group of two guys and two girls to look at him. She smiled, "Oh, yeah."

Isaac snapped a picture and then smirked as he lowered his camera. "That's just the type of greeting I like. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside." He says playfully.

Elena chuckled, "Sorry, I thought you were someone else. So, what are you doing anyway. I know Elizabeth said you were helping but honestly, I don't think rivals use their talents for each other just for a dance." She teased.

Isaac smirked. "I am here for Elizabeth. And taking pictures while I mind my time since she does need to take pictures. Besides, we have mutual feels for one another." He says. He wasn't sure how much to say.

Elena smirked, "She is friends with everyone. That doesn't mean all her friends are going to play nice with her, all the time."

Isaac smirked some. "Yes I suppose that is true." He says. "You know what..." He hesitated a moment and then pulled Elena to the side. "I asked her out...she's going to give me a chance. I am sure she would rather tell you herself though."

Elena looked at him amazed for a moment before she opened her mouth, "We are talking about the same girl, with this face, right?" She stated circling her face. "Straight hair, hates being in a dress. Thinks no one noticed her putting pants on this evening?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back