• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other The Trouble With Fate Back Log [CLOSED]

Matreania

Expect the unexpected, it expects you
Name: Ban Shaffer

Appearance:
52ceb38027c858c8f9f3483cd28f4a78--jamie-dornan-fifty-shades.jpg

History: Married Mike's mom out of high school and joined the military shortly after. After six years, he left his wife and Mike, it took two years before he remarried Michelle, his current wife and he has been trying to connect with Mike, but it hasn't been good.

Name: Michelle Kate Shaffer

Appearance:
fc52935cceb888311c9e0f4ea36915c8.jpg

History: Ban's second wife, sh gets along with Mike and is the mother to four of his siblings. She is understanding that Ban and Mike have a rocky relationship, but she jut wants to see them get along. When they do get along, it is a good day but usually, they don't.

Name: Delilah Marie Rein

Appearance:
woman-with-black-hair-wearing-white_ctjvjf.jpg

History: She first love was Ban, but after their divorce she just wanted the best for him. She tries to help Ban and Mike connect but she is a busy fashion editor. She works with a few designers and works to make sure that everything goes right fro all their shows, so she travels now. Her career didn't take off until after her divorce, she meets a lot of new people and has married at least once since Ban. None of her children have the same father but they all have a good relationship with her best friend and ex-husband Ban and his wife.

Name: Decius "Dex" Marcus Phillips

Appearance:
e6cef36bf84c7dae38fd9faf80814274--vampire-diares-tv-series.jpg

History: Born and raised in Rome, his father was from the states and left his mother when he returned home to his family. Dex's mother raised him with his step father, Augustus. He meet Delilah on her trip to Rome for work and fall in love with her like he never believed. But when she had to return to the states because of her oldest son with his unborn son, he didn't go with her. He couldn't live home then and has only even left to see his son when Allen was with his mother, when she traveled for work. Delilah and Dex end up back together nearly every time that she visits and he has never been in a relationship were he couldn't leave home but couldn't love another more. Delilah is fearless, but he is not a fan of her friendship with Ban. It is clear how much they mean to each other and Ban has never had her push any relationship she had away for him. But the chemistry between the two annoys him. Her other relationships aren't really something to worry about, he is the only one she has ever been with more then once, but Ban technically had never left Delilah's live and that is a bother to Dex.

Name: Kael Shaffer

Appearance:
312011.jpg

History: Ban's little brother, he idolized Ban until Ban met Delilah. Their mother worked and their father owed a law firm that was based in London. After Ban joined the Military, Kael started to learn how to fight. He learned to piss Ban off with comments about Delilah, hitting on her and insulting them. Now, he is almost as skilled as his brother in fighting and is the co-owner of the law fir, along with Ban. But he still does his best to get under his brother's skin, since he felt like he was left behind.

This is where I will put the back log between these characters.

Last edited:
Ban sighed as he pulled away, watching Elizabeth and Isaac leave their spot, Mike and Hailey with them. It wasn't long before he turned to find Delilah, she had her usual knowing smile, ad she looked at him, "You know if you were young enough, you would have done a lot more." She teased, her hands on her hips.

Ban looked at her and couldn't help smiling at her like an idiot. Of course he would, since he heard what happened in the truck, he wanted to smash this David kid's face in, just like Mike. But he knew that was not only illegal but it would get them both in legal troubles. He had already been warned after returning from is last Martial training for his Black ops unit, that he is now supposed to be wise what he did. Teaching Mike was for them to bond, but he knew it was like giving Michael a gun that could be turned against him at any chance. So, he did his best to keep Michael from fighting, which didn't always workout in his favor. "Still against the rules."

Sarah came up to them, "Is everything okay?" She asked Ban and her mother.

Delilah let her hands fall to her side, before nodding, "Nothing too bad. Just some straightening out." She teased and sighed, "I'm going to move around." She said pulling herself out of the conversation.

Sarah looked to Ban, "Well, since it's okay, does that mean now is a good time for my first dance." She smirked and Ban chuckled.

He motioned her to the floor, "Of course, Sarah. I promised." He assured her, but it was a promise he made every dance since her 1st grade father daughter dance. He took her there, was supposed to meet her father there, coming from Paris. But he never showed, so Sarah spent the whole dance on the wall beside Ban, waiting. Sarah was nearly in tears, having spent weeks with ban teaching her how to dance for this one night. But before she could start crying, he lifted her up in his arms and took her to dance one daddy/daughter song and she had so much fun. Since then he promised to dance with her, when no one else would at least as many times as she was in her grade. She was a sophomore now, which means ten dances, and see wouldn't let him slide on them, even if she was at the age of having guys' attention.

Sarah chuckled as she got to a spot to dance and turned to Ban, she placed her hands in their place when dancing with your father and smiled at him, "Don't forget your other promise."

Ban smirked nodding as he sighed, "Most girls rather not have the embarrassment of their father's scaring their dates."

Sarah smiled, "Yes, but most girls weren't raised by you. He is sweet and all, but this is the first thing we go to together and he is late for one thing. Plus, what guy is going to stand for being intimidated unless he really likes me."

Ban looked at her for a moment, "Well, you are your mother's daughter." He teased and she smiled with great pride.

It was nearly a third dance by the time a boy came up to them, panting slightly, "I'm so sorry, Sarah. I promise, I didn't want you to be waiting like this.". Sarah paused as the song ended and glance to him. He was a tall boy, brown hair, big black glasses and hazel eyes.

Sarah smirked, "No problem, James. This is my serigate father, Ban Shaffer."

"Sir." James nodded and van stood straight, looking at him with distrust and a slight Shadow of dislike. James looked almost in panic at this look.

"A boy should never make a lady wait." Ban sternly stated, "Girls make boys wait, there is no switching that. Is that understood." He ordered in his marine tone.

James nodded a lot quicker then he needed to, "Yes, sir, it won't ever happen again."

Ban raised an eyebrow before turning to Sarah, kissing her temple, before glancing to James, "I'll be watching." He stated as he left them.

It was a few songs, ban looked around, locking on to Sarah and her date, making her date nervous. "You know, he is going to run if you keep that up." Delilah said as she came by him.

Ban smirked looking at her, before he moved so he was behind her, "It's what she wants." He whispered.

Delilah looked at him sideways, as she looked back at him, "Come again?"

Ban chuckled, "When I went to check on the girls, Sarah asked me to scare her date for her. Something about, if he isn't threatened, he probably wouldn't stick around long." He shrugged.

Delilah looked at him with a smile of joy, "Thank you, Ban."

Ban looked confused at her, "For what? Threatening a kid?"

Delilah giggled, "No. For being you. Not many ex husband's would fly to Paris, because their ex wife was afraid of something wrong. Then to find out it was just labor. Then take them out of the hospital to get them to a base, so their daughter could be born an American to keep her father from taking her away, when he was never there. And after all that, still help take care of a baby girl that isn't his. I was so afraid, but you made it all perfectly normal. You and Michelle helped me when I needed it the most and even when I didn't."

Ban looked at her innocently and then smiled, "I told you, no matter what happens, you'll always have me." He assured her and she smiled.

Delilah loved his, looking at him, she loved knowing that no matter what happened, she could count on Ban. Then she smiled, reaching for his beard, "This is coming off, isn't it?"

Ban chuckled, "Do you know how long it took me to grow this?"

"A week in a half." She stated as if it was common knowledge.

"A week and four days." He pointed out but then smirked, "But yes, it's nothing off tonight." He sighed, "Just for you." He assured her, looking lovingly at her for a moment. This was the woman he fall in love with, that would always be in love with. Michelle has helped him out of a dark place, after Delilah, after Delilah moved on and he respected Michelle for everything she did for him. But that was it, he respected, honored and was grateful for Michelle, but all his life, all his heart, was still in Delilah's hands and no matter how he tried to change that, he couldn't. So, they gave up, they made a decision and all that was left was the right time to go through with it. He kissed her cheek as he passed her, moving along and Delilah grinned, watching him, loving him as he loved her. The love was just as strong, they hid it from everyone, but who would notice something so big in such a small form, now. In the shape of dim lights and loud noise.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back