• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Trouble of Fate

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Isaac smiled. "I guess age has to do with it too. It's hard at first but I'm glad for it. I'd do anything for my sister now." He said, then shrugged. "I mean that's just me but I k ow it's in part because I want to make my dad proud."

Elizabeth smirked, "You know, I'm pretty sure your father is proud of you. I mean, my father has never said it and Ban doesn't say it, but when they look at us, it's kind of obvious. I'm sure that your father would have been the same way."

Isaac smirked a little and looked over to her. "Yeah I guess you're right." He says. In an odd way her words did make him feel a little better. Like he believed her and he did.

Elizabeth smirked, "Besides, you are almost the perfect son." she said bumping his shoulder with hers, "Who wouldn't be proud of you, even if you did some bad, a few times."

Isaac chuckled some. "You think so? What, don't think I'd be a trouble maker?" He teased, playfully and gently bumping her shoulder back.

Elizabeth smirked, "I hate to burst your bubble, but you couldn't be a trouble maker is it was illegal to forget to flush the toilet." she teased.

Isaac laughed. "I'll have you know my mother raised me to always flush the toilet and put the seat down." He said playfully

Elizabeth giggled, "Exactly what I mean. You wouldn't be able to be a trouble maker, you are just too perfect." she teased, "Almost like Michael."

Elizabeth smirked, "Michael is pretty perfect, except for his temper and that whole fear thing. Oh, and obviously his lack of any actually dancing skills. Or his deadly allergy that he near died from."

Elizabeth smirked, "Controlled, maybe, not not improved, trust me. Not to mention, he hates being called perfect."

"So I've noticed. But you know if Hailey remains his girlfriend he'll probably have to learn to dance at least a little eventually. The other two can remain to help him not be totally perfect." He teased.

Elizabeth chuckled, "Sounds like something he would have to agree with." she stated as she walked with him, "You know I think you will have to explain how you are not perfect."

"Me?" He asked surprised and then smiled a little. "I make mistakes all the time. I can be over protective of the people I care about and maybe a little overbearing. I..." he hesitated, trying to think of more. "I think you'd be better for to answer that...or really anyone you ask. I'm too full of myself otherwise." He teased, grinning playfully.

Elizabeth giggled, "Well, so far you have been perfect, so asking me seems like it would not support your theory as much as you might think." she teased.

Elizabeth chuckled, "I think he would be pretty basic on his answer, around the fact that he just doesn't like you." she pointed out.

Elizabeth smirked, "Pretty sure that has to do with you being such a good guy. After all, being a trouble maker would mean that you would have to have some bad guy in you and that doesn't sound at all like you."

Elizabeth smirked, "We will see then." she said as she looking at him, "I will find out soon, I am sure."

Isaac grinned and looked to her. "i don't know Elizabeth...best to follow the rules." He teased, giving her a playful smile.

Elizabeth smirked, "Well, that is something a good guy would think of." she smiled at him, "You know, being a good guy isn't terrible. Part of why I like you is that you are a good guy."

Isaac smiled softly. "I am glad to hear it, because it's what I want to be. I know I make mistakes that could say otherwise...but they are mistakes." He said quietly. He knew a big part of that was because of what he told her earlier. He wanted to make his father proud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back