• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Trolls of Homestuck

The Rogue Bro

The average magical guy
Hey. I know there's already been Homestuck RP's , but before ten million people flood this forum, I just want to say one thing: Sgrub/Sburb doesn't, nor will ever, exist in this RP. It is just a bunch of Alternian teens doing normal things like Flarping, strifing to the death, getting mad at their luses's, and trying to fill their quadrants. BUT BE WARNED, this is not for the faint of heart. You read Homestuck, right? You should now this by now.

The majority of this will be user driven, for a number of reasons I don't care to fabricate at this moment. So don't expect me to do all the work, I mean, creators gotta take breaks sometimes, right? Oh, and to address an obvious problem, you can find many fan made trolls via Deviant Art. And I'm using this one so don't steal it: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/135/9/9/nessen_orooro__homestuck_fan_troll__by_alkogolik-d4zufwz.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god damn.

Elfin, your sig reminds me of things.

I ship that shit like, like fucking Isere.

Hot damn, bro.

What even.

Anyways, Homestuck? Hell yes.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Oh god damn.
Elfin, your sig reminds me of things.

I ship that shit like, like fucking Isere.

Hot damn, bro.

What even.

Anyways, Homestuck? Hell yes.

[/QUOTE]
Cool, I guess? xD

It's my fuckin' Lady Liberty, yo.

So, supppppppp? Oh, wait, crap. I gotta do something, mm. *Scurries*

Speaking of John X Dave, here are a bunch of ship names for them I didn't come up with: Hammertime, Pepsi Cola, America, Windy Time, Prankster Gangsters, Herolance Bromance, Movie Knight, Brofriends. Anyways, is three people enough, or should we wait for more people?

Dunno, but I'm seriously lovin' Lady Liberty- Er, I mean, Johndave, right now. Hells yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Aywas.

For trolls I wouldn't be sure, I know people love Homestuck, but some big hoopers would be the Sgrubians we all know and love, or loathe, either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back