• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ec Jester

all fun and games..~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Tribes of the Pyramids

In Africa, there were three tribes, completely different. They were located away from each other, with their own territories, cheetahs, and prey.

Zephyr Tribe
This tribe is located nearest to a pyramid and has the most wind. These cheetahs are more experienced and strong. Their territory has more wind due to being on a beach.
zephyr.jpg

Oasis Tribe
This tribe is located to the nearest oasis. They are great swimmers and have the smoothest, thinnest fur coats. Their territory is considered the most breathtaking.
oasis.jpg

Dire Tribe
This tribe is located in what the others call: Out Lands. It's the darkest part of the Savannah. These cheetahs have a bad reputation of back-stabbing and ambushing without reason. They aren't trusted and are considered enemies to everyone, even the king of Africa: Isaiah (he's a Lion).
diree.jpg

Rules:
I need at least four sentences and descriptive writing when role-playing.
No god-modding. I don't want one cheetah, in particular, to be on killing sprees.
Be friendly to your fellow roleplayers.
If you're going to be gone a while, please inform me so I'll know or you'll be kicked from the roleplay.
There can be romance.

I'll be making a Discord for the roleplay, just not quite yet. The character sheet will be located soon.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back