The Tragedy of Titanfall

The mobility of it all is addictive, is it not?

I was jumping, shooting, wall running, using my whittle graphing hook, and blowing up Titans with a grenade launcher, I mean I never liked fast paced but this game is the exception! I mean in my first game alone I destroyed three Titans with that magnetic grenade launcher. In addicted I'll say that much, sorry skyrim but back in the box for now

I was jumping, shooting, wall running, using my whittle graphing hook, and blowing up Titans with a grenade launcher, I mean I never liked fast paced but this game is the exception! I mean in my first game alone I destroyed three Titans with that magnetic grenade launcher. In addicted I'll say that much, sorry skyrim but back in the box for now

Remember not to lose heart if you have a streak of games where you get stomped! It happens to everyone!

Haha losing does suck but I'm a halo vet. One gets used to losing after a while, now a days I focus on leveling up

Ah yes, the good old days of Halo. I had been playing in LAN parties with Halo: Combat Evolved until Halo 2 released and Xbox Live hit full stride. Never had anything gripped me like that before, unwilling to let go. I put an unhealthy amount of time into that game.

Ah yes, the good old days of Halo. I had been playing in LAN parties with Halo: Combat Evolved until Halo 2 released and Xbox Live hit full stride. Never had anything gripped me like that before, unwilling to let go. I put an unhealthy amount of time into that game.

All of us older gens did I think

All of us older gens did I think

"Older gens." As if I didn't already feel age creeping in. It used to feel like I graduated college "recently." It stops feeling that way when you finally look back and realize that "year" has become "years" plural. Then it gets to be half a decade past. Where does the time go?

"Older gens." As if I didn't already feel age creeping in. It used to feel like I graduated college "recently." It stops feeling that way when you finally look back and realize that "year" has become "years" plural. Then it gets to be half a decade past. Where does the time go?

Technology moves faster than we do my friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back