• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tired Tavern Chatroom

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I got stuck waiting for a reply and then not knowing what to do when it didn’t come lol.

Oh well, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ON VACAY I GUESS!

BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud : I hate to be the one who says this but... Tanya is too late. The game ended and Acron is going to put up the result in vacation soon. Sorry.
Maybe I should put a rule mandating that people reply to eachother if tagged, to prevent a dying out phase.
Also... S1P1 is gonna be a little late! A comrade here wanted to interact with Ramirov and we are doing a collab. We should be done soon and it wont be too long. Plus I must say S1P1 is looking pretty good so far, it should be nice to see what you all come up with.

Maybe I should put a rule mandating that people reply to eachother if tagged, to prevent a dying out phase.
Also... S1P1 is gonna be a little late! A comrade here wanted to interact with Ramirov and we are doing a collab. We should be done soon and it wont be too long. Plus I must say S1P1 is looking pretty good so far, it should be nice to see what you all come up with.
Unfortunately, the game via PMs began like a week ago. Tagged or not, it would take way too much to have her join the game as when she sent the tags we just about finished.

Hey everyone, sorry that I was just gone without saying anything, my real life thought to just sucker punch me buuuuut now I should be able to reply normally

Unfortunately, the game via PMs began like a week ago. Tagged or not, it would take way too much to have her join the game as when she sent the tags we just about finished.
It would've been wise to keep the post IN THE VACAY! It would've avoided this situation where Tanya wants to join but its over.

Literary Revenant Literary Revenant

One of the players send a group PM since they figured there would be a lot of smaller character interactions. I stand by their decision as some of the posts weren't longer than a sentence. Due to your stance on accordions, we didn't want to annoy you with consistent posts with half of the posts being questions and possibly planning a game that we hadn't figured out the mechanics to.

Now that I've heard this, I will guarantee any further interactions I do will be done in the vacation thread to prevent anyone's ire.

Literary Revenant Literary Revenant

One of the players send a group PM since they figured there would be a lot of smaller character interactions. I stand by their decision as some of the posts weren't longer than a sentence. Due to your stance on accordions, we didn't want to annoy you with consistent posts with half of the posts being questions and possibly planning a game that we hadn't figured out the mechanics to.

Now that I've heard this, I will guarantee any further interactions I do will be done in the vacation thread to prevent anyone's ire.
So I'm not mad, nor would I expect a new accordion for each post. Howevah... if y'all want a collab and have multiple players, if you are in an area where other players can join in, maybe make a big OPEN COLLAB on the thingie thing so we know people can join. Idk I need to think on it more.

Helloo! So, I'm the one who initiate the game collab because I think the players will need a little bit of talking to make the session more neat and substantial.

I admit that my mistake is not making an official announcement or something that can make sure everyone know what we're doing so I apologize for that. I just go and assume everyone understand just by reading one of Heart's comment
@Senor_Fluffy The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect : We are playing the game in a conversation made by Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread . Please join us.
even though I still see some question regarding it afterward, my bad.

TheLoyalAcorn TheLoyalAcorn
Oh, no worries! I came on kind of late into that anyways. I just made assumptions that no one was doing anything. But yeah, that is totally fine!

Quados Quados
Hey, since you're back on, we could continue that conversation between Tanya and Aron that we started with, if you like? In which Tanya was figuring out if there were any books around, Aron suggested going out and getting fresh air, and Tanya was like 'naw fam, the oceans overrated'? If you want to, anyways. You could just ignore my most recent post about the dice game.

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Hiya :P

Was gonna make a post with Aria going back to her room which is also Ocarina’s room. Just wanna ask if Ocarina is resting in bed right now or if she’s sitting against a wall or what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back