• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tired Tavern Chatroom (LLC OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Quados Quados explosiveKitten explosiveKitten StryxRiver StryxRiver animegirl20 animegirl20 Sana Natsuko Sana Natsuko StaidFoal StaidFoal Absurdisan Absurdisan ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi SilverbackActual SilverbackActual Viper Actual Viper Actual Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture MToki MToki Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Hey friends! I hope your holidays were as exciting as mine. The RP was a lot lighter than I had hoped for it to be by now, I was hoping you folks would be more chatty amongst yourselves, but I can understand not being in Vian and actually free to do stuff. Still I may have to find some way to spark interaction that is not involving a Sandbox session.

Regardless of that, I've been working on our landing and I'm happy to say it'll be up today! I look forward to finally seeing what you can really do.

Sorry, the holidays have preoccupied me. I'll try to get something up today for my characters, been thinking about it and going to put my elf girl on the blue team.

I would have posted something but I had in 3 weeks 3 workfree days, but I try to make a post before the landing

Need to make an appointment with the shrink as I'm suffering from severe depression. Might need to go back on medication for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back