• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The third great magic war, a isekai rp

How do you want your isekai adventure?

• The gm chooses each players weapon/tool magic and power

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • You choose your own weapon/tool magic and power

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Gm chooses your weapon/tool and power, you choose magic

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • You choose weapon/tool gm chooses the rest

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You Died
thanks obama

Doesn't matter how but your time on earth has ended... You and others in the same situation, that situation being death. Have been chosen from a pool of souls at random. You can either choose to pass on, which I'm sad to inform you all religions got it wrong. Pastafarian ironically being the closest to the truth out of all earth beliefs but only cause it's a mess but never mind point is if you choose to pass on this version of you is no more.

But. If you agree to be chosen, you can live again... in a new body with all the knowledge you have acquired... The world will be different but you will learn quickly, your soul having lived a previous lifetime will begin anew stronger then the average person...

"Is there magic in this world?"

There sure is, good question. Each living thing is suited to a type of magic, and can perform it.

"Is this like a medieval fantasy and we are destined hero's?"

In a way... yes, once you live again you have the potential to become a hero but ultimately the choice is yours. You can help people or you could make the world a terrible place to live.

"Will it be hard?"

Yes. But anything worth doing usually is...
Before you is sheet of paper, you need to fill in the information on that paper... to enter this new world all you need to do is pick up the pen.

Do you pick up the pen?
---------------
Group rp, casual/semi detailed, minimum of three players to start maximum of eight to begin with.
Questions can be answered here or in a pm.

Leave a sign of enthusam here if you have a character in mind to pick up the pen.

hwayi hwayi Yahhah Yahhah welian welian
I just wanted to clarify that you three are somewhat keen for this,

Apart from that would you rather choose your characters magic/power/weapon
or
have a random isekai chance at such things
(Me saying who has what in the new world)

If the majority of people playing want to pick their own magic or ability i can work with that (it may need a edit it two.)
I’m still on the fence about randomising each players magic and weapon.

Last edited:
Character sheet for anyone interested, It consists of two parts.
The first is your characters earth body and soul, the second part is for the fantasy world your character reincarnates into.
Pm this with the information filled in if you'd like to join.
------------
Name: (Straight forward right?)
Interests:
(things your character enjoyed doing. Gaming, surfing, gym, cooking, etc)

Talents/skills: (things your character is good at, did they go to medical school? Take a boxing class? Can they sing or confidently speak in public?)

Flaws: (do you have fears? Doubt? Addictions? Racist thoughts?)
Appearance: (picture is appreciated small description is a must. While your fantasy body may be different you often take on traits of your previous self)
---------
Stats

Strength: 0/10
Agility/speed: 0/10
Dexterity: 0/10
Charisma: 0/10
Intelligence: 0/10
Magic: 0/10
(You have 15 points to spread among each stat, you can also level up in game)

Weapon:
(In the new world you will receive a weapon. choose what you would prefer, this is if the majority of players wish to choose their own magic weapon. Put what you would most like to have, know that you may not get it though.)

Magic:
(Choose one or two types of magic, this can range from controlling a element such as fire or water bending, turning invisible, speaking to or controlling animals... name something, if I find it to OP I will suggest a nerf or a change)

Power:
(If you have two types of magic you forfeit the power. Name something, if I deem it ok you shall have it. If not it shall be random)

The info is above my friend, pm that sheet to me and let's get you started

I'm out of town so idk if I'll be able to join in time, but I fully support isekai RPs.

Enough people have put in a character so I shall start this soon, if you want to join in you still have time.
Follow the instructions above

I have four characters ready to reincanate (five if I count mine)
But I'm only being GM to eight of you, first come first serve for these last spots.

It's one am for me atm so I'll either type the first post while being unable to sleep or do it before or after work tomorrow aha so it could start in the next twenty minutes or eighteen hours.

Not as exciting now is it

Just wanted to say while this is open if you choose to join your character may not start in this rp
my newest rp is set in the same world as this one.
If I cannot at all find a audience for it I’m somewhat willing to make it a isekai as well.
(The rp’s had a chance to crossover but if both are isekais it might make sense for the protagonists to meet eventually)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back