• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Tea is Warm

yuckeroni

Gladiatrix

Tea time has always been a tradition in your country.

It has always been a time of companionship.

A time to unwind,

A time to reflect,

A time for conversation,

A time of relaxation.

One day, whilst you and a group of your friends rendezvous at your favorite coffee shop, an envelope appears under your beverage. It is very warm to the touch. Enclosed is an ornate invitation embossed with a thin bronze filament. The invitation is addressed from Virgilia. You have heard of her before, incredibly beautiful, skin of porcelain, and manners to match. You wonder what she would want from the likes of you. Rumors are that she is a witch, but how can you find out for sure?

Besides, you enjoyed the sense of communion in tea party. Do you even think you are obligated to miss such a classy event anyways? Perhaps this is an opportunity to get some exposure, elevate yourself among the ranks in the town. What harm can come from attending? The fruit of your labors sits in front of you, begging to be picked. Do you have the courage to reap the harvest?

Yay I finally found out where you posted this

(Although I feel kinda stupid cuz I posted

one myself) thanks for all your help (o'v'o)

still looking for about 4-5 more people

this rp is still open, we've got the thread up and everythin. just need more people before we can really get it goin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back