• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tattoo (Redone) OOC

On the CS, there's a spot for date of birth, but I don't recall seeing any mention to when this takes place, so I'm going to assume it's modern-day

Honeyed Tea Honeyed Tea Thanks for pointing that out to me. As I say in the CS, some things can be left blank and others can be deleted. Last part of that statement isn't said but you can delete it if you want

Its ok, I'm leaning to either fire or shadow but right now I cannot tell what i want. I do know the first event occurs on the beach, where everyone is.

Also: Do we simply list which kanji we're choosing for the "tattoo's power" or do we describe a starter skill of sorts?
And is the origins a description of how we found out we have powers?

Yes and no. Location can help you feel powerful but events would help you grant you that power boost. Events can happen anywhere and at any time. The kanji name and what starter skills you get with it. I'll pm ya guys for starter skills. Origins is more like how your character grew up and why they gained the tattoo but I left mine blank. Couldn't think of one so, i'll think of one as we roll with the rp

Well, everyone else kept their powers pretty low key. So maybe explain that?

Then again he made a 20 year old with autism who had a double PHD, friends, and a girlfriend too, but was totally tortured by mental disabilities.

I sent a pm to him. Asking if he could revise the cs for me. Also you need to expand on the personality like he does. You are better at it than having three traits of happy, smart, and reserved but if you can have four sentences expanding on his personality, I'll lay off it. A double PHD isn't possible at age twenty and having a girlfriend as well. He needs to revise his character. He didn't even pipe up with saying he was interested. Just walked in and plopped a character, excepting to be accepted right away. I'll ask him to revise his character and help him with it as best I can. If he refuses to at least accept my help, he's out.

If this was the first instance of what basically looks like a "mary sue" on this site, I'd assume it was some sort of troll cs. I agree with the offering help, though. Interested to see how it turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back