• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tale of Wonderland - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Wrote two posts as I don't know whether the characters are going to the Hatter or whether he should stumble upon them. AAAnnddd NyxDarling NyxDarling your character is darker than I expected but in a good way, going to be interesting watching her confront the rebels. I feel like she's going to be a character to watch out for. She's scary good. And I love Atlis (assumed the post with the grey speech was Atlis if not I'm sorry!) Only thing in the way of constructive critism/comments would be having spaces in between paragraphs so it's easier to read. Also really liked Atlis's description of the mushrooms.

I fangirl over everyone's postssss you guys are very talented writers and I'm juST A TADDD JEALOUS <3
Same! I'm reading them and everyone is soo good. Hope I match up to it.

Also it's funny reading how everyone has proper weapons and abilities then there's the Hatter with a penchant for throwing things and an uncooperative hat.

Wrote two posts as I don't know whether the characters are going to the Hatter or whether he should stumble upon them. AAAnnddd NyxDarling NyxDarling your character is darker than I expected but in a good way, going to be interesting watching her confront the rebels. I feel like she's going to be a character to watch out for. She's scary good. And I love Atlis (assumed the post with the grey speech was Atlis if not I'm sorry!) Only thing in the way of constructive critism/comments would be having spaces in between paragraphs so it's easier to read. Also really liked Atlis's description of the mushrooms.

Same! I'm reading them and everyone is soo good. Hope I match up to it.

Also it's funny reading how everyone has proper weapons and abilities then there's the Hatter with a penchant for throwing things and an uncooperative hat.
Im so glad you like atalis and solias. And omg..ok yeah i do walls lf texts. I thought about it for a while and didnt know what to do about it. Thabk you for letting me know. Ill break them up better!

Guys holy crap, another fire on the mountain broke out.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1533770822016.jpg
    FB_IMG_1533770822016.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 6
That's good. Having that many fires must be pretty scary.

Well, luckily, I'm pretty far away. It is basically impossible for any to hit me. I just grieve for the families. Apparently a kid was stuck in a house during a forest fire. His grandpa was on the phone with him the entire time until the boy stopped speaking and the phone went silent.

Well, luckily, I'm pretty far away. It is basically impossible for any to hit me. I just grieve for the families. Apparently a kid was stuck in a house during a forest fire. His grandpa was on the phone with him the entire time until the boy stopped speaking and the phone went silent.

That's terrifying... it's good that you're safe, though.

I feel bad for the lil flower boy. I hope he won't cross paths with the other rabbits though. Might end up being even worse for him haha.

Well, foster should be safe if he keeps moving away, unless the speedy rabbit finds him. He could be caught and tortured for info

Users who are viewing this thread

Back