• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tale of Wonderland - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
My word, there is so much dang pollution in the air! No wonder I've been getting sick. We're surrounded by mountains and there are wildfires throughout the state. All the smoke has settled here, because it's like a giant bowl. I mean, look at this!!! That's all smoke, not fog or mist! We couldn't even see the mountains yesterday. Buuuut, reminds me of the woods the characters are in, so it also works as a writing anchor

20180808_093708.jpg.

Hhh i wanna get love reacts hhhhhhhhhh. They look so cute. But i think my characters are to cold and like sly to be loved lmao. Also! Sorry about lack of responses, ive been in a low mental health for a day now. But im coming back up! Ill do my best to respond today

I'm happy you're feeling a bit better!!! I can't wait to read more of the white rabbit!

For some reason, I haven't been getting notifications of the OOC, sorry! I'm looking forward to all the rabbits coming into action ;D

Sorry! I wasn't getting notifications and would have posted it earlier today but there was a family emergency! I'm getting it up now, will type up my post as well! Sorry that his background isn't as long as I would have liked, I borrowed inspiration from quite a few versions of the Hatter and will probably edit it so that it is more detailed once his background is properly revealed/talked about in the RP or just when I can.

If there's anything I need to change please tell me!

(Reading everyone's posts now.)

How is everyone enjoying the rp thus far. Any concerns or questions?

I'm loving it! <3 y'all are lowkey helping me fix my sleep schedule, usually I've been waking up at like... 4 pm? I've gotten really excited to read these posts though so I just pop awake a bit earlier now

which is goOD

thank you for starting this!! all of you are great

I'm loving it! <3 y'all are lowkey helping me fix my sleep schedule, usually I've been waking up at like... 4 pm? I've gotten really excited to read these posts though so I just pop awake a bit earlier now

which is goOD

thank you for starting this!! all of you are great
Im surprised my posts dont terrify you. Especially with solia now being intrepidly scary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back