• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tale of Wonderland - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Think of it like a book. Not everyone needs to be in the same area at the same time, in fact, usually not everyone is.
What if a....wait..i can just wait until the right moment than. Ima wait for the rest of the rabbits to respond. Then ill respond with white. Snd than possibly the brown rabbit and nobody can run into eachother.

What if a....wait..i can just wait until the right moment than. Ima wait for the rest of the rabbits to respond. Then ill respond with white. Snd than possibly the brown rabbit and nobody can run into eachother.

What you mainly need to remember is that characters can't just show up in random places. They need to make their way there.

Yeah AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite i just wonder how the two characters will get to eachother. Right? Like how would they get to eachother without knowing with my character not knowing where yours is

Yeah AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite i just wonder how the two characters will get to eachother. Right? Like how would they get to eachother without knowing with my character not knowing where yours is

By law of probability it can happen. That's how books work. By some chance, characters find each other. Don't you worry, I'm someone that can break the laws of probability and make it happen.

hi hi just a fair warning i probably won't be able to post much today. got someee heCKIN mental health stuff goin on and I tend to be a mess afterwards rofl. i'll try to write when i wake up but try not to count on it <3

Guys, I just got to say, I'm so proud. I didn't go to the dentist for 3 years and I had no cavities. Work pays off!

Ahem, anyways, sorry, had to tell someone.

Post is up! I'm sorry it's a wall of text, I just wanted to make sure my introduction post was detailed and I kinda got carried away.

Post is up! I'm sorry it's a wall of text, I just wanted to make sure my introduction post was detailed and I kinda got carried away.

Don't stress a bit about it. Introductions tend to be longer. The only person that didn't really need one was the Queen. And it is beautifully written. Although, tag the Queen and the other rabbits at the end of your post. That way they know that you're in their vicinity.

Don't stress a bit about it. Introductions tend to be longer. The only person that didn't really need one was the Queen. And it is beautifully written. Although, tag the Queen and the other rabbits at the end of your post. That way they know that you're in their vicinity.
Hey, solias post is up. Tell me what you think!

Nyx your post was really good! Making me looking forward to replying haha. It's a lil late for me right now, so I'll write up a post tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back