• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Sweetest... Something?

Which of the ideas is best?

• Slice-of-Life Idea

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • VR Idea

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Kingdoms Idea

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Something Else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Maxx

A Faded Ghost
Ugh, yet another Crappy Title™, courtesy of me.

I have an idea, but nothing fully fleshed out yet.

The idea:

This story is set in a world where people are the embodiments of various sweets and candy. Whether they are made of the stuff, I'm not sure yet.

And then for the story itself, I have a few possibilities.

~ It could be some sort of 'slice of life' thing

or

~ Maybe they're just humans that have been in VR for so long that they've forgotten, and start to see hints about it?

or

~ There could be kingdoms of either the five different tastes (sweet, savory/umami, bitter, sour, salty), or just sweet and savory. And they're warring. Or there's ambassadors from the sweet kingdom going to represent another. Or something like that.

If anyone has any ideas, or would be interested in anything like this in general, you know what to do! Lol.

I don't have any ideas to add, but I've been craving(No pun intended) the ability to play Candy Characters! I voted for Slice of life, but I could see either that or the kingdoms idea

I don't have any ideas to add, but I've been craving(No pun intended) the ability to play Candy Characters! I voted for Slice of life, but I could see either that or the kingdoms idea

I'm glad you're at least interested! ^-^
I really thought most people would see this as a really childish idea, lol.

Oh this is so cute, I love this idea! I'm still relatively new here and have yet to RP something, so I'm down as well! I love the VR idea, although I've never done slice of life and am willing to try! I'm sure I'll start spouting ideas if this gains traction :)

Oh this is so cute, I love this idea! I'm still relatively new here and have yet to RP something, so I'm down as well! I love the VR idea, although I've never done slice of life and am willing to try! I'm sure I'll start spouting ideas if this gains traction :)

Awesome, another interested person! Yay!

I'm super interested!! But can I have like an idea on what post lengths you look for?

I'm a literate-adv literate RPer and I tend to write a lot LOL but I'm able to adjust myself to length maximum, so I just wondered that

I'm super interested!! But can I have like an idea on what post lengths you look for?

I'm a literate-adv literate RPer and I tend to write a lot LOL but I'm able to adjust myself to length maximum, so I just wondered that
I never really look for any specific post lengths, since I know both brilliant writers who write a little, and brilliant writers who write a lot. People can write as little or as much as they want (within reason, of course).

I'm gonna make an OOC thread in a little bit, so we can all discuss it properly. I'll tag everyone who's shown interest, but I'll also post the link here for anyone else as well.

The OOC thread for this is up!

(Have you watched Crown of Candy? It’s a D&D based show and the campaign is basically Game of Thrones but they’re all food)

Whoever said childish ideas were bad?

Love the baby bat btw. Wish I could hug it.

I wish it was something I could've drawn myself, lol. But I was even worse at drawing then than I am now, lol.

(Have you watched Crown of Candy? It’s a D&D based show and the campaign is basically Game of Thrones but they’re all food)

Hm, no I have not. I'm gonna look it up now, lol.

As a lover of candy and other sweet things, I am interested -w-

Awesome!

Catch me being a cannibal brownie rabbit.

Lol.

So, those of you who are interested in this, I put the link to the OOC discord server in the OOC thread. So far we've discussed it being a slice of life thing and our character are in the late teen to early twenties age range. So... Yeah. Go there. Discuss stuff with us! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back