• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern the ❛검은❜ swan ┊┊01.

paradise

⭑ 악마┊ 𝓌on't let you go
[div class=variables]
[div class=container] [div class=info] [div class=image]
[div class=text] [div class=title]paradise [div class=icon][/div][/div] [div class=details] [div class=tag]type of writer[/div] 3 / 4 paragraphs as my minimum but i typically write a lot more. quality > quantity.

[div class=tag]idea genre's[/div] slice of life. angst. romance. betrayal. realistic. love triangle.

[div class=tag]my preferences[/div] don't nag me. if you can post at least twice a day or so. we can discuss it. [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=content] just a reject with a craving to double up with a few partners on any of the ideas below. ( we can still do these as single plots w/o doubling ) i have no issue playing either gender but because i'm playing so many males right now, i figured this would be a good route for both of us to play a male and a female.

✿ ` older man / younger woman.
space bounty hunters.
friend / friend.
rich / poor.
fake boyfriend / client.
bad girl / good boy.
boss / new employee.
new student / popular student.
yokai royalty / betrothed human.
anything with a love triangle.
obsessive muse / their crush.
yakuza / other.
detective / prostitute.
rich girl / her bodyguard.
artist / muse.
barista / regular.
delinquent / sweetheart.
bestfriend / bestfriend's older brother
reunion between two old friends but one had a glow up and is super attractive now
neighbor / neighbor : maybe muse a likes muse b but he's already got a girlfriend but they're kind of getting romantic despite that. giving mixed signals and all that?

✿ ` muse a makes a bet that they can get muse b to fall in love with them in 30 days. and after that 30 days, they'll cruelly break their heart and reveal everything. but why? and will things even go according to plan?

✿ ` muse a and muse b have been bestfriends since highschool but muse a has been in love with muse b since day one. when muse b starts dating someone seriously, muse a thinks he's lost his chance but when muse a is out and about on a friday night and see's muse b's boyfriend cheating on her, that changes. muse a decides to make it his mission to break them up and get out of the friend zone.

✿ ` muse a is an aristocrat, known among the celebrity world as a prince. muse b is a commoner, a struggling artist... barely known in the world at all. when the two met, it was euphoric, a natural connection that led them to become involved. when they're together? it's paradise, a place where they can be themselves. but when they're apart? they're strangers. separated by a world defined by social status. but when friends stop becoming friends and start becoming friends, things get ugly... don't they?

✿ ` when the heartbroken muse a shows up to their ex's door, drunk and crying... an unexpected person answers, muse b. feeling sorry for muse a, who thinks they're her ex, he lets her in and allows her to vent until she passes out. awkward. when muse a awakens, she's humiliated and to make it worse, shocked to find out that muse b is not only her ex's roommate but her good friends boyfriend. ( i'm thinking a forbidden romance undertone to this. like her and her friends boyfriend have a natural connection even though they're trying not to. and on top of that, her ex is this guys roommate so there are a lot of elements making them being together pretty taboo. )

✿ ` muse a has always had failed relationships and wants to be an experienced lover so they can win the person they like. muse b, is the brother of the person muse a likes and the two make a deal : i'll pretend date you and teach you how to be a lover, fake dates and kisses and sensuality and all. the one rule he has? you can't fall in love with muse b during the process. but when exactly that starts happening, things get... messy.

✿ ` maybe two people are swindled by the same leasing agency and rented the same apartment but on the moving date, they both show up with the same key and they’re like : wait… but this is my home? we can’t live together, can we? but we’re strangers! ( we could easily double with this if like 4 people show up to the same luxurious apartment )

✿ ` maybe one of our muse’s is well known / famous / in the media ;; while the other is like a struggling adult. maybe on a drunken night, our drunk / struggling muse is saved / taken care of by our famous muse and the media gets a hold of it. and now it’s printed that our famous muse has a secret lover / scandal. and maybe once our drunken muse isn’t drunk, they’re like, “oh sorry I’ll go to the public and clear this up right away.” but because they like the attention of being connected to someone like that, instead they lie and say, “yes I’m dating this person.” and the media really goes crazy then.

✿ ` anything relatively dark and subtly toxic, with two muse's that are darker in nature could be great. [/div] [/div][/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/threads/❀-—-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘤𝘰𝘥𝘦-𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯.466575/[/div] [class=variables] cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; --color: #FFA833; [/class] [class=container] max-width: 400px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #f2f2f2; margin: auto; background: #fff; color: #000; [/class] [class=info] display: flex; flex-direction: row; width: 100%; justify-content: space-evenly; margin-bottom: 20px; [/class] [class=icon] display: inline; color: var(--color); font-size: 27px; padding-left: 2px; [/class] [class=content] height: 300px; overflow-y: auto; font-size: 12px; line-height: 22px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=image] width: 35%; height: 200px; background: url(https://i.ibb.co/5jnyFKm/original-1.png); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; [/class] [class=text] width: 60%; margin-left: 5%; height: 200px; overflow: auto; [/class] [class=title] font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 5px; [/class] [class=details] height: 142px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px; overflow-y: auto; [/class] [class=tag] font-weight: bold; color: var(--color); [/class] [class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; font-size: 10px; font-family: Avenir; color: #999; [/class]

Last edited:
[div class=variables]
[div class=container] [div class=info] [div class=image]
[div class=text] [div class=title]fandoms [div class=icon][/div][/div] [div class=details] [div class=tag]type of writer[/div] advanced. 3 / 4 paragraphs as my minimum. quality > quantity.

[div class=tag]fandom type[/div] canon x oc / our own version with ocs / canon x canon.

[div class=tag]my preferences[/div] personally more interested in doubling but that doesn't mean we have to. [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=content]

✿ ` KAMISAMA KISS
i'll play ( tomoe. )
you play ( mizuki or vice versa. )

✿ ` DIABOLIK LOVERS ! ! ! ! !
i'll play ( ayato. laito. azusa. kou. reiji. )
you play ( kanato. laito. ruki. other. )

✿ ` THE WALKING DEAD ! ! ! ! !
i'll play ( negan. daryl. carl. jesus. shane.)
you play ( glen. negan. )

✿ ` BOYS OVER FLOWERS
i'll play ( gu jun-pyo. so yi-jung )
you play ( yoon ji-hoo )

✿ ` FRUITS BASKET
i'll play ( shigure. yuki. hatori. ayame. most of these tbh. ) you play ( akito. yuki. hatori. kyo. )

✿ ` AMERICAN HORROR STORY
( we can discuss which season and which characters? pm me! )

✿ ` REIGN
( if not something with oc x canon then our own version )

✿ ` GAME OF THRONES
i'll play ( jon. khal drogo. robb. ramsay. jaqen. any of the stark girls. )
you play ( jaime. jon. daario. who you're comfortable with? )

✿ ` NANA ! ! ! ! !
i'll play ( nobu. shin. ren. yasu. )
you play ( takumi. shin. other. )

✿ ` OURAN HS HOST CLUB
i'll play ( tamaki. kyoya. takashi. older honey senpai. )
you play ( kaoru or hikaru. basically, one or both of the twins )

✿ ` SAMURAI CHAMPLOO
i'll play ( mugen. jin. fuu. )
you play ( whoever you're comfortable with )

✿ ` MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA
( our own version of something like this please )

✿ ` PARADISE KISS
i'll play ( arashi. joji. any of these. )
you play ( joji. arashi. miwako. any. )

✿ ` BEASTARS
i'll play ( louis. any of these. )
you play ( legosi. )

✿ ` HOWLS MOVING CASTLE
( our own version or you playing howl pendragon )

✿ ` WOLF CHILDREN
( our own version or older ame x oc or the dad x oc )

✿ ` SPIRITED AWAY
( our own version or older haku x oc )

✿ ` a list of kdrama's / comics i'd be open to doing our own version of :
( boys over flowers )
( cheese in the trap )
( arthdal chronicles )
( hotel de luna )
( tempted )
( personal taste )
( lie to me )
( playful kiss )
( something in the rain )
( something about us )
( ghost wife ) ( a korean odyssey ) [/div] [/div][/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/threads/❀-—-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘤𝘰𝘥𝘦-𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯.466575/[/div] [class=variables] cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; --color: #FFA833; [/class] [class=container] max-width: 400px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #f2f2f2; margin: auto; background: #fff; color: #000; [/class] [class=info] display: flex; flex-direction: row; width: 100%; justify-content: space-evenly; margin-bottom: 20px; [/class] [class=icon] display: inline; color: var(--color); font-size: 27px; padding-left: 2px; [/class] [class=content] height: 300px; overflow-y: auto; font-size: 12px; line-height: 22px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=image] width: 35%; height: 200px; background: url(https://i.ibb.co/18X0hF1/download.gif); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; [/class] [class=text] width: 60%; margin-left: 5%; height: 200px; overflow: auto; [/class] [class=title] font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 5px; [/class] [class=details] height: 142px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px; overflow-y: auto; [/class] [class=tag] font-weight: bold; color: var(--color); [/class] [class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; font-size: 10px; font-family: Avenir; color: #999; [/class]

Last edited:
note┊ if you're interested, i'm open to playing the [ male ] character in an idea of your own, if you're having
trouble finding someone filling that role. just pm me with the idea and i'll look it over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back