• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Sun Comes Up in Hollywood

thumbelinaaa

seaspray soft
Hey everyone. This RP idea has been gnawing at my brain since I made my return here.

The idea of a semi open world RP centered around the entertainment business. Frankly, I think it could be fun, with the right people on board. And there is so much potential for characters running around... it would be character driven, and while there wouldn’t be a foreseeable “end” I definitely can find ways to make things progress and not have the characters stuck in a crazy limbo. Here’s some basic character types:

Sleazy tv executive, washed up singer, washed up actress desperate to make a comeback, small town kid transformed into big headed performer, struggling small time manager, youtuber getting a taste for the bigger star life, former child star who has been overworked practically from birth, even just some normal (or abnormal...)fans.... there’s a lot.

Idk, I’m just itching for a free loose RP with a good mix of drama, comedy, and overall good fun!

I see some potential so I suppose I'm interested :bishiesparklesl: Although I'll be honest I don't know much about the entertainment business

I see some potential so I suppose I'm interested :bishiesparklesl:Although I'll be honest I don't know much about the entertainment business

Heh I know nothing of the entertainment business either, but it would be a cool wacky type RP so I wouldn’t mind bending of the typical way there.

The more i think about it the more ideas im getting towards a former child star type of character!!

Ooh I'm so into this if you're still looking! I'd love to be the small town kid who's now turned into a big headed star.

So is there gonna be a specific CS we should use? I apologize I'm just getting super hype about this.

giphy.gif
I'd love to come in as a Rising Star Actress. I also have a scandal or two in mind!

I'm so into this! All of the roles sound just... wOw! If you do end up posting a character sheet or whatever please tag meEEE!

i see people are actually still interested. hmmm im on hiatus currently but ill be back round the middle of february or so. ill make sure to tag everyone who expressed interest and anyone who may post after.

i see people are actually still interested. hmmm im on hiatus currently but ill be back round the middle of february or so. ill make sure to tag everyone who expressed interest and anyone who may post after.
Okay, enjoy your Hiatus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back