• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Stormlord's Pendant (Detailed Fantasy World)

Sincerely Me

If you're looking for an epic adventure, warrior mage rogue tavern style rumble set in a unique fantasy world, this is for you =D!

There might be a lot to read in the background thread (for some of you),so you'd need to have a decent literacy level ^^

It's a pretty relaxed rp in that I only require you to post twice a week min.

So yup, I totally suck at advertising, but trust me, if you like fantasy (elves, and the usual etc.) a fully fleshed out detailed world... THIS IS TOTALLY FOR YOU xDDDD!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/welcome-to-andarun.90341/ <----Please Click.. Pretti pleaseee

Yup, I didn't want to tag you yet cause I need you to change some bits about your character, if you're using the same one. That obviously needs an explanation but since I don't have the liberty of my com, I'm a little lazy to do that yet :P

Bio? Yeh, that one sucks. I had a good idea, but was to lazy to change it. My second guess is either the personality or the equipment.

@easilyoffended of course I'll give you time =P

@Varie thanks =D Hope u like it!!

@Beowulf Mainly your background. WHich is related to your equipment. Thanks for reading everything btw =3 I appreciate it!!

Having read everything I get why you would want dragonbone stuff haha! The material itself ofcourse is very rare, and while I'm fine with you having said stuff, I'm not fine with you slaying said dragon and making your own stuff out of dragon stuff xD

So... yeah you can keep the dragon stuff, but perhaps make it like a family heirloom. Maybe crack some tale about how your great great great grandfather's mother was a dwarven desolator who literally punched the lights out of a dragon and stabbed its eye with its own teeth. =)

@Deadkool Hey! I noticed you posted a CS in the signup section. Unfortunately, the settings weren't ready at that time. If you 're still interested, have a look at the latest Story Arc and see if you want to join in =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back