• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Stars Above Us

May Winds Guide You

I am Half Demon and my father is Hades

The year is 2080. Most people didn't think the world was going to end soon, at least, not in their lifetime. Well, they were wrong. Scientists at NASA picked up something heading to Earth. A meteor, coming to destroy everything on the surface. The time it was going to hit Earth was 12 hours. 12 hours to get all civilians safe. They have been working on a rocket while the President of The United States Of America sent workers to work on a underground bunker in case a natural disaster, like this, every happened. NASA had to choose some crew members and civilians to go up in space, while everyone else went to the bunker. Now, it was only a few minutes till we launch and 1 1/2 hours till the meteor hit. I had some time to write, so I made a log, a Captain's Log.

First time I am going to make a RP. My little paragraph above is my plot. Also, I don't know if this should be fantasy or realistic. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back