• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The spider and the demi-god

Amy looks over and smiles a little looking at him with a soft smile "well theres this really nice park"

she nods and gets up and dressed grinning "great" she looks over at him with a small smile laughing to herself a little.

Last edited:
(I have a group RP I’m doing right now. So my posts might not be as often as they used to be.)
“Oh, you need to shower, though you’ll have to put on the same clothes so I guess it doesn’t matter huh?”

(thats fine mine wont be either i have to work a lot from now on)
Amy nods a little and looks over at him "i suppose"

Amy nods and smiles a little holding his hand tightly as they walk out.

Amy looks over at him with a small smile and thinking "i think its about 2 blocks from here "

She nods and starts to walk with him to where she knows it is with a small smile

He follows her hand in hand, smiling as well. He still couldn’t believe he managed to find someone like her who was willing to give him the time of day.

she smiles and walks with him feeling happier than she had for a long time

she smiles and looks over "not far really" almost as soon as she speaks she sees the outline of the park enterance looming up ahead

“Ooo, that’s pretty.” Again a stupid thing to say but it was true. “Wish I had brought a picnic basket or something.” He says jokely

She smiles more and nods "it is yes" she looks over as they reatch it

She looks round as they walk in and smiles pointing over to a spot.

He follows her over to the spot and they sit down next to each other, putting their arms around each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back