• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The spider and the demi-god

Unfortunately their romantic moment was interrupted by an explosion over at the Oscorp building. “I hate it when I’m right.” Jonny exclaims. “I left my costume back home, meet me at Oscorp.” He says running back to his house.

Amy nods a little bit with a small sigh as she slowly gets up and nods starting to head towards where the explosion came from.

He gets home and quickly gets his costume on, leaving through his window and swinging toward the Oscorp building.

He makes it there and looks, there was a large hole in the side of the building, “hold on.” He gets her arms around him and runs up the wall getting inside the building through the hole.

Inside was Hobgoblin throwing pumpkin bombs and destroying everything, along with him were some members of Tombstones’ gang. “Tombstone?” Jonny says, his voice wasn’t as lighthearted as it usually was, it had a certain menace to it, his fists clenched.

Amy walks behind him cursing to herself a little as she sees this but follows him anyway with a small hiss of anoyance.

He ignores the henchmen and swings straight up to hobgoblin web kicking him into a wall and punching him “where is he?!”

“He’s not here. But Kraven is.” Suddenly Kraven pounces him, knocking him off Hobgoblin and on to the ground. Jonny manages to kick him off, he’s never fought Kraven before, but if any of what Peter told him was true, it was definitely not gonna be easy. “I thought Spider-man was the only one, now I have two trophies I need to collect.” He says pulling out twin daggers.

meanwhile Hobgoblin flew toward Amy “so Spider-man jr. has himself a little girlfriend now, I remember you from the prison.“ he tosses a pumpkin bomb toward her.

Amy watches with a small sigh "yep thought that you might to be honest" she says rasing her hand at the last momment so that a golden sheild apears deflecting the blow.

It explodes on the shield “ugh magic, of course.” He tosses out 5 razor bats that fly around her shield and head straight for her

Kraven starts slashing with his blades, Jonny barely managing to dodge his attacks, he gets nicked a few times but nothing serious.

Amy takes a deep breath "you know you really should be better" she jokes as she creates more sheilds all round her.

"Ahahahahah! Impressive! But how long can you keep that up!” He starts launching more pumpkin bombs at the shields without stopping.

Jonny sees an opening and goes for it catching him with a hit to the ribs and gaining the advantage.

Amy trys to keep the sheilds up but after a while cracks start to show in them

“Ahahahahaha! Your cracks are showing! Ahahahahahaha!” He says continuing to bombard the shields

Jonny sees them, he manages to kick one of Kravens’ blades out of his hand and swings it at Hobgoblin, the handle hitting the villain in the head and giving Amy an opening, unfortunately it also gave Kraven an opening to plunge his knife into Jonnys’ arm “aaahh!” He pulls the knife out and tosses it aside.

Amy lets the sheilds fall hearing his cry of pain her energy starting to drain as she gasps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back