• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The spider and the demi-god

“Whaddya gonna do now without your fancy knives?” Jonny mocks.
Kraven reaches behind him and pulls out a spear.
“oh crap.”

Hobgoblin was mad “Kraven move out of the way!” A gun pops out the front of his glider “I’m gonna blast him some new holes!”

Amy stumbels a little and sends a blast of energy at him

Hobgoblin was too focused on Jonny and his glider took the blast. The magic had an odd effect on his glider, it started flying around at a great speed uncontrollably, so much that Hobgoblin fell off. Once he got back up he looked back toward Amy “you little!” He threw a pumpkin bomb at her.

Jonny sees this and webs the bomb, he swings it ready to hit Hobgoblin with it, unfortunately Kraven took advantage and slashed him on the side “agh!” He lets go to grab his side and the bomb flies out the hole. “Frick!”
“Now to skewer a spider!” Kraven declares as he jumps at Jonny ready to stab him, but Jonny wasn’t as hurt as Kraven thought, he got to his back and kicked the hunter out the hole. Hobgoblin was still there however and threw a razorbat at Jonny while his back was turned

Amy looks at him with a small grin on her lips as she looks at him with a small sigh "you know you wont win right"

(I was hoping you’d warn Jonny or something.)
“Oh shut up!” Hobgoblin says right before kicking her in the face.

Jonny hears this and turns around, seeing the razorbat coming at him he dodges out of the way, webs it, and throws it back at Hobgoblin who ducks under it “ha!”

Jonny sees his glider going straight toward him and Amy, he quickly pulls Amy out of the way and the glider hits Hobgoblin right through the floor “you okay?” He asks Amy

(k)
Amy falls with a small cry and falls back hand moving to her face as he pulls her out of the way nodding "yea im sorry"

“It’s fine.” He says rubbing the bruise on her face gently. “Think you’ve still got some fight in you? I’m willing to bet those two were a distraction.”

Amy gives a small nod wincing a little as she goes to get up noding "yes i do and i agree i think so to"

“But what do they want?” He sees a goon trying to sneak out and pulls him with a web, and grabs him by the shirt, lifting him up. “What did you idiots come here to get?”
”I....I dunno, we were just supposed to distract anyone who showed up, keep em from goin to the lab!”
“Thanks.” He webs the guy to the wall and leads Amy to the labs, trying to pace himself seeing Amy still winded.

Amy looks at them and takes a deep shakey breath shaking her head with a small sigh as she looks round taking a deep breath to try and calm herslf while at the same time regain her power and streangth as quickly as possible.
"you know as much as i do "
she says looking at him with a shakey deep breath sighing as she trys to get her breath back

“Alright.” They reach the lab, and trying to hack into a tube full of a strange green liquid was Beetle
1605115140001.png
“hey!” Dark Web shouts at him
Beetle, normally a professional, looks at him and decides to just smash the glass holding the vial and take it. He rockets his way out. Dark Web manages to web onto his foot, and they both fly off.

Amy runs in a little bit after and looks at him her eyes wide and gasping cursing under her breath as she sees "damit"

Beetle notices Dark Web on him as they fly out of the building, he gets ready to shoot a rocket at him but Dark Web lets go so he can dodge it and web zip a kick into Beetle as the rocket blows up mid-air behind them.

Amy looks up at them and flicks her hand so a golden rope flys from her hand in a attempt to stop him flying off

Beetle sees the rope and pushes Dark Web into it. He gets caught and Beetle flies off.
“Crap!” Johnny exclaims.

Amy trys to pull him back down muttering "dam im sorry"

He gets up to his feet, “it’s fine, I doubt I would’ve stopped him anyway. Are you okay? That lasso didn’t take too much out of you?”

She shakes her head but still looks pale as she mutters "im really sorry"

“Hey.” He cups her face in his hands “it’s totally okay, you did your best, now come on.” He takes her by the waist with one arm “let’s go lay you down.” He swings them back to his house. He gets her in through the window and lays her down. He was a bit awkward doing it, but he got her costume off so she could relax easier. After making sure the door was locked, he took off his costume as well, revealing all the cuts stabs and bruises he got from the fight and sat next to her moving the hair out of her face “you sure you’re okay?”

Amy nods and holds onto him as he does this laying her down she takes a deep shakey breath looking over at him with a small nod "yea just exhausted and sore thats all"

She smiles weakly and moves closer to him with a small sigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back