• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Spectacular Spidermen! (And women)

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
In this roleplay, we’ll both be playing a group of people who all got bitten by the radioactive spiders in oscorp, and all for one reason or another become a superhero in a spider outfit. The kicker being instead of just one spider-man. It’s several men and women who get super powers, each with a different unique ability alongside the regular ones like wall-crawling. I have no limit or expectation when it comes to post length, as long as you keep the story moving with each post in some way, I’m good. As for how many spidermen we’ll have, I’m down for us having up to 5 characters each. This will always be open so feel free to send me a PM if you’re interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back