• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Soulmate Shakedown [OOC]

This is a warning! Anyone who does not have character sheets up by 8 P.M. CST on Thursday, December 29th will not be allowed to join the RP. This cut off time is to make things easier for me, and everyone involved. I'm having surgery friday morning, and I don't know how long I'll be loopy for, so my plan is to get the soulmate list up shortly after 8 P.M. so you can start discussing things with your partners. The RP will probably begin on Monday, depending on how I'm feeling.

Your character sheets can be WIP, but please try to get them done before we start.

Thank you to everyone participating. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Adrian Yuki Sasaki , Talon Sanders II @redbeans , @FrankieLynnClarissa Costello Abbot , Santiago Fermin @Unimaginable_16 , @m o n a c h o p s i sAaron Fredrick Omar , Raven Lin Halifax @Unimaginable_16 , @Nikki RodgersCharmaine Virtue , Gabriel Latimer @buoyancy , @redbeansAndy Jackson , Ariel Peterson @TheCandyEmo , @OhFallenMarsAlcor McDougal , Charles Lee MacConnel @OhFallenMars , @Nikki RodgersIvanna Kay Emerson , Christella Jean Franklin @FrankieLynn , @m o n a c h o p s i sNoah Isak Duo , Cassiel Grey @Neastlarsson , @buoyancyMariah Villegas , Alexandre Gabriel St. Clemente @TheCandyEmo , @Tori BradleyVanessa Grace Nuvari , Gillian An Su  @Tori Bradley , @Neastlarsson

Take some time to PM your partners and talk some plot! Every character is going to be in the same area, be it visiting or living there. High school characters may not go to the same high school. You learn your soulmate at 16, therefore you would know them if they went to the same school.

I will also post a list of NPC's you can use as other friends, acquaintances, etc. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Forewarning: This isn't a complaint. It's a comment. I'm just saying.

I actually kind of wanted my guy to end up with a guy. That would've been fun to roleplay with, cause I've never done it before.

@Tori Bradley I apologize. I didn't pick any of these, I threw them into a generator and copy and pasted. I haven't even looked to see who I've gotten yet.

But I'm sorry you're unsatisfied. If you'd like, I can do a one x one with you with the same topic and we can both use our male characters.

@Tori Bradley I apologize. I didn't pick any of these, I threw them into a generator and copy and pasted. I haven't even looked to see who I've gotten yet.

But I'm sorry you're unsatisfied. If you'd like, I can do a one x one with you with the same topic and we can both use our male characters.

Yeah, I know. I'm okay with it, just would've been cool. But that 1 x 1 thing sounds cool. I'd love to do that. And thanks for offering it. Most people would've told me to shut up and deal with it. XD

@Tori Bradley I get super upset when people are unhappy. I'm not going to tell you to shut up because I can understand, you wanted something and you didn't get it.

So I'm sorry, again.

You can shoot me a pm and we can start working on something for a onexone.

@Neastlarsson I just had surgery and I'm still on bed rest. I'm in and out of consciousness constantly, and light hurts my head a lot. 

I'm not sure when we'll get started, but it should be sometime this week. Hopefully I'll be back in shape by Wednesday at the latest.

Alrighty, everyone! I am here. a bit tired, dizzy, and out of it, but I am here.

FrankieLynn has dropped for some personal reasons that I totally understand, so from here the soulmates will look like this.

Adrian Yuki Sasaki , Christella Jean Franklin  @redbeans , @m o n a c h o p s i s

Clarissa Costello Abbot , Santiago Fermin @Unimaginable_16 , @m o n a c h o p s i sAaron Fredrick Omar , Raven Lin Halifax @Unimaginable_16 , @Nikki RodgersCharmaine Virtue , Gabriel Latimer @buoyancy , @redbeansAndy Jackson , Ariel Peterson @TheCandyEmo , @OhFallenMarsAlcor McDougal , Charles Lee MacConnel @OhFallenMars , @Nikki RodgersNoah Isak Duo , Cassiel Grey @Neastlarsson , @buoyancyMariah Villegas , Alexandre Gabriel St. Clemente @TheCandyEmo , @Tori BradleyVanessa Grace Nuvari , Gillian An Su  @Tori Bradley , @Neastlarsson

I will get a starter post up sometime today after I finish my character sheet. Thanks, everyone.

I forgot to mention something! There is a company IC that is called 'The Search' and basically they will find your soulmate for you if you're tired of waiting. Although, most people will wait to find their soulmate naturally~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back