• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Soul Beneath the Beast (MxF)

Sark

Hello, my name is Sark, I'm a 4 year experienced writer looking for someone to play a female role in a Human x Werewolf romance. I generally put out a solid paragraph or two per post and consider myself bordering on advanced. I'm extremely active (Like no, really), love complex plots and character development, and open to world building. The pairing itself is fairly firm (I would be playing male, but either of us could play were-creature/ monster x human-adjacent being), but the overarching plot and world is very flexible.

I'm looking for a partner who is equally invested in creativity and effort, and I won't lie, sometimes I'm a little picky. But I will never ghost.

I love to chat ooc, and the best thing you could give me is a surprise or plot twist, and I assure you I can return them all the same. I have attached a writing sample below, this is about my average post length and writing style. PM ME IF INTERESTED (:

My writing sample:
His strong paws pinned her back against the smooth stone behind the waterfall. The cold, shallow water of the spring waded at their ankles. His midnight fur was wet, matted down against his highly defined, muscular form. "I thought I told you not to come back..." the words escaped from his muzzle. There was a look of determination in his eyes, something primal, animalistic within the gold of his irises. He had the dilated pupils of a predator. He stepped in close, his muzzle trailing close to her neck, she'd feel the breath from his nostrils flow against her collar. A low, rumbling growl emitted from his chest, he held her tighter, still. The bipedal, wolffish creature before her could rip out her neck, right then and there... He started to lean his head in closer.. and against her flush skin, she'd surprisingly feel the soft, warm kiss of his lips, and the front face of his fangs...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back