• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Sorcerer and the Queen

TommyGun15

Teh Scawyest Wulf
Here is the out of character chat. If you want to talk about anything, do it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, @mewbot5408 just a quick reminder. James is actually shorter than Sugarshe by about a full head. Now, since it can be assumed that Sugarshe is leaning slightly at the moment, the last post doesn't need to be change. I just wanted to remind you for the future.

TommyGun15 said:
Hey, @mewbot5408 just a quick reminder. James is actually shorter than Sugarshe by about a full head. Now, since it can be assumed that Sugarshe is leaning slightly at the moment, the last post doesn't need to be change. I just wanted to remind you for the future.
How tall is James even?? Also In wolf form she stands 6'0....human form she'd be 5'7

mewbot5408 said:
How tall is James even?? Also In wolf form she stands 6'0....human form she'd be 5'7
Oh. James is about 5'6". I'm pretty sure it's I added it to his character sheet.

@TommyGun15

How far should they go? I wanna know because I have ideas for the next part. Like a maid could come in either before or in the morning after the skip...plus the maid then spreads the word and it reaches his dad.lol. also I don't want them to travel to hell right away.

mewbot5408 said:
@TommyGun15
How far should they go? I wanna know because I have ideas for the next part. Like a maid could come in either before or in the morning after the skip...plus the maid then spreads the word and it reaches his dad.lol. also I don't want them to travel to hell right away.
I'm thinking that they should stop before things get too serious. It's only the first night after all. How about a maid comes in first thing in the morning and sees them snuggled up to each other, and rumors start to spread.

As for going to hell, Belgarath can always show up in the morning and tell them that there have been a few "complications" with the spell, and while Sugarshe may or may not be able to contact her father, it will take say... a week or two before they can go to hell.

As for it reaching his dad... I've got something better. In the Belgariad, there is this one country who has spies pretty much everywhere. I'm thinking one of those spies catches wind of this, reports back to the foreign King, and the word spread everywhere.

Cue foreign royalty showing up to congratulate James, his father, and Sugarshe on the "impending marriage".

Last edited by a moderator:
Um... @mewbot5408 I mean this in the nicest possible way, but I can't understand what you said in your last post.

Could you please clarify, or clean it up a bit?

TommyGun15 said:
Um... @mewbot5408 I mean this in the nicest possible way, but I can't understand what you said in your last post.
Could you please clarify, or clean it up a bit?
Was using text to speech and I guess it messed up :( I fixed it hopefully that makes sense now sorry about that

Okay, so the reason I gave Thale a character sheet was because I was thinking that he might follow James and Sugarshe through to Hell. He is supposed to be James's bodyguard after all. I figured that made him important enough to the overall plot to warrant a character sheet. I'll probably give Belgarion a character sheet too, since he'll probably act as James's mentor.

@mewbot5408 if there are any characters like that you want to make a character sheet for, be my guest.

TommyGun15 said:
Okay, so the reason I gave Thale a character sheet was because I was thinking that he might follow James and Sugarshe through to Hell. He is supposed to be James's bodyguard after all. I figured that made him important enough to the overall plot to warrant a character sheet. I'll probably give Belgarion a character sheet too, since he'll probably act as James's mentor.
@mewbot5408 if there are any characters like that you want to make a character sheet for, be my guest.
I'll do the cs as I go also she's merely going to break a sword or to prove her point...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back