• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Sorcerer and the Queen

For now I'm thinking that the other nobles will start arriving. Then I'm thinking that there will be a celebration. Once they get to Hell, I'm thinking that a demoness might try to seduce James, followed by some other political intrigue. Thale and Belgarion will probably play a larger role in that part of the RP.

Then... probably some sort of adventure will happen. I don't know, this is my first time running an RP. I'm sort of making this up as I go along.

I could have the Maester say something that will really mess with her, like "Oh my, it looks like you'll be having sextuplets."

TommyGun15 said:
I could have the Maester say something that will really mess with her, like "Oh my, it looks like you'll be having sextuplets."
That'd scare her a little bit.....her kind can actually have six to a little at most but most likely she's expecting two or three.......though I imagine Sugarshe having a litter of three for her first :P

mewbot5408 said:
That'd scare her a little bit.....her kind can actually have six to a little at most but most likely she's expecting two or three.......though I imagine Sugarshe having a litter of three for her first :P
Fair enough. Since the development cycle is shorter though, expect the Maester's estimate to be a bit off. Okay, way off.

Btw I was thinking after the marriage they go to hell to spend time there and later they go in between hell and Riva. but also around a certain parts of her pregnancy they have to stay in hell or bring her aunt sibbi and professor haamin over since her body isn't completely like that of a human's.....

I can also see there be some conflicts involving the fact that their kids are half human and half demons

mewbot5408 said:
Btw I was thinking after the marriage they go to hell to spend time there and later they go in between hell and Riva. but also around a certain parts of her pregnancy they have to stay in hell or bring her aunt sibbi and professor haamin over since her body isn't completely like that of a human's.....
I can also see there be some conflicts involving the fact that their kids are half human and half demons
Yeah, definitely on both counts. :)

@TommyGun15

If you want to time skip a month later you can it'll gives us more to do and it can be right before or after their wedding cause I don't know if you want to do that scene but I have some ideas of some events since they'll be going in hell pretty much

mewbot5408 said:
@TommyGun15
If you want to time skip a month later you can it'll gives us more to do and it can be right before or after their wedding cause I don't know if you want to do that scene but I have some ideas of some events since they'll be going in hell pretty much
I was gonna skip to the part where they go to hell.

Can we do multiple stories/ views in the rp long as everything is in coexistence with eachother?? And we can switch off between views.

Plus I kinda wanna see what happens if thale ended up interested in kaska, he's a snowman(basically a type of frost demon) who serves sugarshe's family as both a guard and butler :P

I can see there be plenty of conflict but I think it'd be interesting to do...

I'll be adding his form shortly.

@TommyGun15

Last edited by a moderator:
mewbot5408 said:
Can we do multiple stories/ views in the rp long as everything is in coexistence with eachother?? And we can switch off between views.
Plus I kinda wanna see what happens if thale ended up interested in kaska, he's a snowman(basically a type of frost demon) who serves sugarshe's family as both a guard and butler :P

I can see there be plenty of conflict but I think it'd be interesting to do...

I'll be adding his form shortly.

@TommyGun15
Yeah, that's actually what I had in mind. :)

mewbot5408 said:
Kaska is short :P also I'm surprised they could even tell he was male....
I thought from your description in the initial post that Kaska was really big and tall.

@TommyGun15

Pheromones are something biological, its not a power or ability.....he can't control it at all and never will. If you don't know what I mean look up the definition of pheromones

mewbot5408 said:
@TommyGun15
Pheromones are something biological, its not a power or ability.....he can't control it at all and never will. If you don't know what I mean look up the definition of pheromones
That's still something that should be on the character sheet. The fact that Kaska has what is essentially a sex pheromone is kind of important to character interactions.

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
That's still something that should be on the character sheet. The fact that Kaska has what is essentially a sex pheromone is kind of important to character interactions.
I know. Though i noticed I'm not even done with the profile yet :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back