• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Sorcerer and the Queen

She gave a little huff at his request and changes into her original form pursing her lips with her ears at the sides. She moved to the side removing her clothes except her under garments with her tail curling around the side as she came back to him."I suggest you transforming now.....I'd feel better if you did...." She says softly and nips at his ear playfully.

@TommyGun15

(Can you do the fade to black?)

(Of course. If you have any problems with my post, feel free to let me know.)

James blushed as she nipped at his ear, somewhat distracted by her new height. However, after a few moments he began to gather his thoughts, and his will. Then, he changed, his skin sprouting golden fur the color of his hair, feathered wings of the same color growing from his back, and his face becoming more lupine as his hands sprouted claws and his feet grew into large paws. In his new form, James was actually a few inches taller than Sugarshe.

James smiled at Sugarshe as best he could with his wolfish mouth. Then an odd scent caught his nose, something he'd never smelt before. It wasn't bad... in fact it was quite pleasant. Almost... hypnotic in a way. James took a few more whiffs of the smell, his head moving slightly in it's direction as he felt his body grow warm. By the time he realized where the smell was coming from, he'd practically buried his face in Sugarshe's chest. It was then he realized that the wonderful, intoxicating smell was her, the smell of a female. No... the smell of his mate.

James wrapped his arms around Sugarshe's body, letting out a low growl of lust. As he held her, he puller her close so that their chests, stomachs, and legs were touching each other. James nuzzled her cheek as he tried to have as much of his body touching hers as physically possible. Wrestling to remove the last of his clothes, James guided Sugarshe down to the bed, his mind clouded by a haze of animalistic lust as every one of James's instincts told him to claim her as his one true mate, for life.

James lay with her for the entire night, devoting himself wholly and truly to her pleasure. Eventually, the sun came up, and the maid once again ran from the room in shock. The two lay naked together in the bed, James on top. He was on his stomach with his wings sprawled out on the bed, his arms wrapped around Sugarshe's waist. Her own legs were wrapped around his back as James lay on top of her, gently snoring into her breasts, which he'd been using as a pair of impromptu pillows.

@mewbot5408

Last edited by a moderator:
Sugarshe woke up slightly from the sound of the door looking at him with half lidded red eyes. She stayed where she was running her hand behind his head giving his neck a little rub as she cups his head looking at him with a little purr. "James,my love...good morning..." She whispers giving him a kiss on the forehead. She seems quite pleased.

@TommyGun15

At the sound of her voice and the touch of her lips, James's eyes slowly blinked open. He shifted his head so that he stared up at Sugarshe from between her breasts, his eyes looking up at her in that adorable way that canines do. He arced his neck slightly as he felt her running her hand along it, stroking him. Then his half-tired mind processed what she'd said to him.

One of the problems of James's wolf form was that the change to his vocal cords limited him to wolf communication. He had no idea how much of it Sugarshe would understand, but he'd do his best anyway.

James's tail thumped against the bed as he nuzzled the soft fur between her breasts, every so often giving them a slow, sensuous lick. His hands ran up and down her back, gently scratching her with his claws. Every so often, one of his hands would stray down and give her rear a gentle squeeze.

@mewbot5408

Sugarshe purred and rubbed her hands behind his ears giving him a lick to the cheek before kissing him. Her arms around him as she ran her fingers through the soft feathers on his wings. "I love you,James...." She murmured softly. It wasn't long before there was a knock on the door. "Prince James, lady Sugarshe....breakfast!" A butler called.

@TommyGun15

When James heard the butler, he shifted back to his human form, although he was still naked. He turned his head to the door.

"Coming! I'll be out in a few minutes!"

James then crawled closer to Sugarshe's face, now at least a full head shorter than her. He gave her a quick kiss, then sat up, straddling her stomach. Her soft fur felt wonderful between his legs, and his enjoyment of the sensation was clear to see. James sat on top of her for a moment, a mischievous smile spreading across his face, before playfully grabbing her wrists and pushing them down to the bed beside her head. He spoke to her in a teasing tone of voice.

"Uh oh, I gotcha pinned. Whatcha gonna do now?"

@mewbot5408

She simply watched him change back and listened to him speak also seeing how much he liked her fur giving a amused snort. When he grabbed her wrists Sugarshe gave a playful growl and flipped them over so she was on top in turn pushing his fingers between his with a smirk. "It seems I now have you trapped instead..." She says with a giggle. Her tail wagged just a little bit and she gave him a kiss to the lips. A long passionate kiss before separating herself from him taking her human form as she began to dress herself. She put on a black top and shorts with her usual boots. She stretched out with a pleased hum. "Are we to tell them our choice today?" She asked her mate softly.

@TommyGun15

James grinned as Sugarshe flipped him over, enjoying the view he had of her on top of him. He was almost disappointed when she got off of him. Once she did, he sat up and got out of bed. After pulling on his pants and shirt, James walked over to Sugarshe and wrapped his arms around her, crossing his hands over her chest. Some of the affect was lost due to the fact that he was still a bit shorter than her, but the gesture was still sweet. James gave her a few kisses on the cheek before speaking.

"Of course we will my love. And sorry if I was a bit overzealous last night. I didn't even consider that being in a part-wolf body meant you give off wolf pheromones. It was downright hypnotic. I swear for a while there all I could think about was how much I wanted you as my mate."

James's eyes seemed to glaze a bit at the memory, and he held Sugarshe a bit tighter to his body, giving a low, lustful growl. His hands slipped down the front of her top, groping her big, warm, soft chest. Then he seemed to remember himself and pulled his hands back.

"Sorry. The wolf instincts aren't entirely gone yet."

@mewbot5408

"Now you know how I felt..." She says in response to his words. Sugarshe now only stood a inch taller than him and enjoyed his kisses as usual. She gave him a kiss of her own. "Also, I think it was obvious I wanted to just as much. I'm just glad we didn't break the bed..." She murmurs and blushed when he groped her double d boobs shooting him a little glare and sighed when he removed his hands. "Don't do that during daylight....now If you want to cuddle or hold me I'm okay with that but don't casually grope me in day light." She growls then smirked heading out the bedroom door.

@TommyGun15

(Gonna do a skip)

James smiled and followed Sugarshe, a grin spread across his face.

The days passed in this way for about a week, with James and Sugarshe spending their days together participating in James's training and touring the city, and spending their nights in their room making love (with protection). Finally one night, James had something very important to say to Sugarshe.

James waited on the balcony in one of the taller towers of the castle, his mind wracked with nerves. The room itself was an older one, and had belonged to the old kings back in the day. Though the room was kept dusted, no one ever used it, and it was far out of the way of anyone who might disturb it's occupants. There was one purpose it was used for however. Because of it, the serving staff often referred to the room as the "Honeymoon Suite".

He'd asked Sugarshe to meet him here at sundown, and he'd asked her to wear something nice. James himself was dressed in his best outfit, which meant it was a slightly lighter shade of grey than usual. As he stared at the rapidly descending sun, he reached into his pocket, and pulled out a small wooden box.

"C'mon James... Don't wimp out..."

@mewbot5408

Sugarshe had done as instructed wearing a beautiful lavender colored dress with hints of darker purple. She had applied makeup and wore her hair down but had her traditional beads on. She approached the door and slowly turned the knob stepping inside. She wondered why he wanted to meet here. She also wondered why he wanted her to dress up. She shut the door behind her giving a little wave. "I'm here as asked.....what exactly

did you want?"She asked softly and approached him slowly with a smile.

@TommyGun15

James turned from the balcony just as the sun dipped into the horizon. The room was lit with a few candles he'd set up before she arrived. James walked close to Sugarshe and took her hands in his own.

"Sugar. This past week has been the most wonderful of my life, and it's all because of you. I'd been despairing, because I was convinced that I'd spend the rest of my eternal life alone. Then I met you, and not only did I meet someone who also looked at an eternal existence, but they were one of the smartest, most beautiful women I'd ever met."

James got down on one knee.

"Sugar. You make me happy to be alive. I love you, and I want to be with you all through the endless lives we both face."

James reached into his back pocket, and pulled out a small wooden box. He opened it to reveal a small gold ring, set with a ruby the color of Sugarshe's eyes.

"Lucillia, I know you're already a queen in your world. But would you do me the honor of becoming a queen in mine?"

@mewbot5408

Sugarshe listened to every single word coming from James and every bit of her feel fuzzy inside. She was happy. Probably the happiest demoness in the worlds at the moment. James proposed and of course that really got to her. Sugarshe probably knew this was coming but still was at loss for words for a second before finally managing to speak. "Yes! A million times yes! Of course I will marry you....I love you too James." She says softly and excitedly got at his level practically tackling him in a hug. She even cried a little due to how happy she was smothering him in kisses. She stopped for a moment gathering herself from all her excitement and happiness holding out her hand for James blushing.

@TommyGun15

(Sorry, I had to go... and I kinda got to go again.)

James was a bit overwhelmed by her enthusiasm, and it took him a minute or two after she'd finished kissing him before he'd stopped blankly staring at her, smiling like a lovesick goofball. He gently put the ring on her finger before standing and wrapping his arms around her, giving her a deep, passionate kiss. Then he pulled away from her and just stared into her eyes for a while.

"Perfect." James mumbled to himself "Absolutely perfect."

@mewbot5408

She blushed a little when he slid the ring on her finger.Sugarshe kissed him back with the same amount of passion and her arms slide around his shoulders. She smiled and looks back at him.She was just so happy. She leaned in giving him one more kiss. "I'm sorry I got too excited I'm just so happy I get to marry you.." She whispers.

James smiled as Sugarshe kissed him, running his hands along the curve of her back.

"Sugar, I wouldn't trade your excitement for anything in the world. It's one of the things I love most about you. Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you. I had the ring enchanted. It will resize itself when you transform between forms, that way you can still wear it."

James kissed her once more, then pulled away, putting his arm around her shoulders.

"We can sort out the details of when and were we'll get married in the morning. For now, you have a choice to make."

James nodded towards the bed, a mischievous grin on his face.

"How do you want to celebrate our engagement. Fur? No fur? Or do you want to mix it up, and have one of us be fur, and the other no fur? And of course top or bottom is your choice as well. Tonight, I am your humble servant my queen. Your every wish is my command, your every pleasurable fantasy my privilege to fulfill. So, how would you like to celebrate?"

@mewbot5408

Sugarshe kept her arms around him giving a long passionate kiss and pulled him close to her. "Use your wolf form,let's skip the condoms..." She says softly when their lips part for a moment she trails kisses against his neck as she slowly pushed the sleeves of her dress down and moved away from him undressing. She sat down on the bed and wrapped up herself in the silk sheet giving a pose. She smirked holding her hand by her face. Her wolf ears and tail are visible. "James,my love...I await you...and your sexiness.." She says with a giggle.

@TommyGun15

James grinned as he pulled of his clothes and changed. Golden fur grew across a lean, muscular chest as golden wings folded on his back. Standing taller than Sugarshe, he looked down at her posed on the bed, and felt a surge of desire fill him. He walked toward Sugarshe with a lustful, hungry look. He climb into bed on top of her and pulled aside the sheets before he straddled her naked body. James ran his hands up and down her form, massaging her sides, stroking her tail, and gently groping her breasts. He leaned down and began to lick her, slowly and sensually, all along her face, neck, and chest.

@mewbot5408

Sugarshe ran her fingers through the fur on the back of his neck with a purr as they had spent the night before at it yet again but this time without protection as she asked.

She lay underneath James with her arms and legs around him as they were snuggled up underneath the dark silken sheets and daylight peeked softly through the curtains. She held up her hand looking at the ring with a little smile. So this was how her life was going to be from now on. Her and James for the rest of eternity with whatever adventures awaited them during their marriage and beyond. She couldn't think of a better way to spend it.

@TommyGun15

James was still mostly asleep, tired from the night before. He lay underneath Sugarshe, eyes half-closed. He gave her a few gentle licks on her neck before giving her a playful nip, just a pinch, not enough to break the skin. Then he leaned his head to the side to offer his neck to her. As he did so, he attempted to speak, having spent time working on his vocal chords. His voice came out deep and growling, but it was understandable.

"Breakfast in bed Sugar?"

Whether she fed or not, James continued to speak.

"Last night was amazing... But..."

James gently laid a hand on her stomach, stumbling over the words as he spoke, unable to properly say what he meant.

"Do you think..? Are you..?"

@mewbot5408

Sugarshe kept her arms around him nuzzling his cheek with a purr. She gives him a little nip in return and rubs behind his ear. When he asked about her feeding she shook her head to show she was fine. Her red eyes move down to her stomach where he placed his hand then up to his eyes as he asked her something more. "Am I what?" She questioned softly having a idea of what he meant but wanted to be sure of what he was asking of her exactly.

@TommyGun15

James's face managed to turn red, even though he was still covered in golden fur. He shifted his body so that he was laying beside Sugarshe. He stumbled over his words as he spoke.

"Umm... I mean, we weren't using protection last night... and I know it's probably too soon to tell for certain... and there's not major guarantee that this is the case... but..."

James took a deep breath and looked Sugarshe in the eye, rubbing her stomach with one hand while wrapping the other around the back of her head. He spoke in a quiet voice, barely loud enough for her to hear.

"Sugar... Do you think you might be pregnant?"

(Hey, your character, your call.)

@mewbot5408

"We didn't use protection the first two nights we had sex either...if I'm pregnant it could be even from night one...We really went for it too.." She says softly and couldn't help but to giggle at his blushing. She brushed her bangs from her face looking up at him with her red eyes. "Right now it's hard for me to tell right now but there's a 80% chance I'm carrying pups..." She says softly and exhaled lightly. She doesn't exactly realize it but her lower stomach is baring a little barely noticeable lump. She knew some of how pregnancy worked among her kind but honestly she couldn't completely tell at the moment if she was carrying pups or merely gaining a little weight. Even if she was it'd probably be a little bit faster than a human's lasting about 4 or 5 months. She smirked a little bit. "Are you hoping I am?" She asked raising a eyebrow.

@TommyGun15

James looked at Sugarshe with a thoughtful expression, gently stroking her stomach. He had a lot of questions right now. But Sugarshe, his fiancé, and now potentially the mother of his children, deserved an answer.

"I don't know... I never really thought about having kids before."

James pulled away from Sugarshe a bit and gesture at his body.

"I suppose since I've been using this form when we make love, they'll look something like this, rather than being human. I'd be alright with that of course."

James then wrapped his arms around Sugarshe again, giving her a kiss on the stomach before settling down beside her.

"It's just... I don't know how this is going to work. I don't suppose you could tell me a bit about your race, how you have pups, maybe some of the customs and traditions associated with it. I'll admit, part of me want to be certain that I'm not going to go to your world and immediately be beheaded by your father for getting you pregnant before the wedding."

@mewbot5408

"Well not exactly, they'd have a wolfish appearance either way and only until they figure out transforming....." She tells him in response to his comment about the appearance with a little shake of her head. She looked at her fiancé when he kissed her stomach settling down again and she blushed running a hand on his shoulder.

"Hmm...My family is pretty slack on formalities but monogamy is a big deal... if there's anything you would like to know in particular just ask it's easier if you have questions...Also I wouldn't worry about my father. He just likes to scare people.....I'm pretty sure he'd be more than ecstatic...." She explains with a sigh moving her hand on her stomach just noticing the little lump. "Also I should tell you demon pregnancy is a little shorter than a human's and I'm probably carrying two or three...." She adds running her hand over her lower stomach in a circle as she looks up again. Being a wolf she knew that she'd carry at least a small litter. It was common thing and oh boy she hoped it'd be no more than three. There was no way she She could handle six pups like some mothers.

@TommyGun15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back