• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Sorcerer and the Queen

"That's a bit harsh don't you think? I'm not like sugarshe who'd literally cut off a male's balls if upset...." He says with a small smile and hands the vase off to thale. "Come I sense his arrival in the courtyard...." He says softly leaving the greenhouse and walked quickly. He didn't realize he had soon walked

straight in the middle of a crossfire.

Two apprintices were yelling and trying to practice but the spells were flying everywhere erratically. A large of nearly hit thale but kaska shoved him down quickly getting hit and it went right through him. Something red mingled with their body's from kaska and soaked the ground as well here was a voice echoed to thale. 'Don't leave me here...' It cried. The apprintices stared in shock and so did glitch whom then the next second approached picking him up. "We have to get him to the infimary quick!" He growled offering his hand to thale to help him up.

@TommyGun15

Thale let Glitch help him to his feet, following the Demon as he carried Kaska to the infirmary. Thale stood beside the bed, looking down at the poor man. He looked over at Glitch with an apologetic expression.

"So... I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't know about the pheromones... I thought you were just randomly trying to molest him. I can't say I approve of your behavior last night, but if you can honestly say that it was the pheromones that influenced you to do that to Kaska this morning, I'll believe and forgive you."

@mewbot5408

Glitch had carried him to the infirmary where the doctor help care for him. They sat beside the bed and glitch seemed rather sad as he looked to his unconscious friend. He looked up at thale."I don't want to be forgiven...... I want him to hate me...."he says softly giving a sad smile as something salty and wet fell into his lap. "He needs you.....you have something I can not provide. Your fate is entangled by the soul...... you primise to try not hurt him or make him cry?" He says softly. He moves and stands leaning over placing a kiss on kaska's forehead. "I love you... This is goodbye." He whispers. He looks like to thale. "I was never here....understand?" He turned leaving.

@TommyGun15

Thale watched Glitch leave, confusion evident on his face. He'd definitely misjudged the man, though he couldn't quite understand the demon's motives. However, he seemed to genuinely care about Kaska, and that was all he needed to know. Before he left, Thale asked a single question.

"Why did you do it? You love him don't you? So why not just be in love with him? Why the charade?"

@mewbot5408

he stopped but didn't glance back. "...I'm not allowed to say.....I'm sorry..." He says and is gone quickly from sight. Kaska shuttered with a groan opening his eyes which were full of tears. He recalled hearing a voice. A sad one. He tried to sit up but laid back down in pain. "What....happened..."

@TommyGun15

Thale watched Glitch leave, but then his attention was wrested away by Kaska waking up. He stood beside the bed and looked down, concern on his face.

"I have no idea. We were just walking and some apprentices screwed up some kind of spell I think... I'm not sure, that's just what the doctor told me... Is he some kind of wizard herbalist?"

@mewbot5408

"Herbalist? haamin is a medical professor,he knows everything medicine and magic wise..." He says softly he closed his eyes with a deep exhale. "A spell...ok why my body feels strange.....thale,please don't leave me...," he says softly. Kaska grabbed the fabric of his sleeve.

@TommyGun15

Thale blushed, feeling a bit uncomfortable. However, he didn't try to pull away, instead remaining by Kaska's side.

"I'm not going to leave you Kaska. You're hurt, and it would be kind of shitty of me to leave an injured friend hanging. We can be friends, right Kaska?"

@mewbot5408

Kaska gave a light nod."yeah..friends." He said softly looking up at thale with his big blues. He tried to sit up again the banages around his chest became red with blood and he gave a sharp exhale. His head drooped and tears fell from his face.

@TommyGun15

Thale gently pushed Kaska back into the bed.

"Why do you think you're doing? Just wait here, I'll fetch the doctor."

Thale then rushed to find Haamin, telling them that Kaska had tried to sit up and broke his stitches.

@mewbot5408

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaska gave a wimper. "But thale..." He started but was cut off when he got haamin who shook his head. He adjusted his glasses and pushed up his sleeves removing the bandages and gave him heavy sadatives as he fixed the stitches cleaning up the blood and rewrapped it. He looked at thale. "Ah also I must speak with you about something I found when examining him....its important." He says.

@TommyGun15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back