• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Sixth Death: Jurassic Park/World rp

Always isla nublar..And im happy to play a dinosaur or entertainer like the one in my picture. XD it's heavy to wear

Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse
I like the look of three more

Also I finally figured out a question! How will housing work? Is there something the island or an offshore place?
Thank you for your input, the final design will be revealed in 1-2ish more votes I think.

As for housing. To the extent of humans (Homo Sapiens) <- Yes this may be foreshadowing to possible futures. There will be hotels, one of which is used for strictly staff, another two for guests. There are many safe-houses established in attempts to keep people from dying, these being underground bunkers. Dinosaurs could still break into these but it may be a tad bit challenging.

On the accounts of dinosaurs, with the purchase of InGen, OdIn has taken Isla Sorna into their hands. As such giving them a 'free-ranged' dinosaur area. Along with the multitudes of exhibits that will be established in the map according to what dinos we have and how I decide to place you. If I missed part of your question or misunderstood feel free to correct me and i'll try again :)

I am interested in this Role Play, I would like to be a Therizinosaurus and I think that Island 2 would be best...

I am interested in this Role Play, I would like to be a Therizinosaurus and I think that Island 2 would be best...
Welcome to the roleplay, If you have any questions feel free to ask and i'll answer them pronto. Thank you for voting on your island as well, we will soon tally up and decide which one we use.

Then I could make a bunch of little kids and let them be a sacrifice to the holy adaptors! :horns:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back