• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Singles Cruise OOC Chat!

MadiRaiCat

Wine Aunt
Roleplay Type(s)

giphy.gif

tumblr_nzjw4verqi1uw8s1mo1_500.gif

Welcome to the Singles Cruise!
image12.jpg

Welcome to Marvel Cruise Lines' Singles Cruise! Whether you are joining us on your own accord, or someone encouraged you our way, we are definitely happy to have you! We at Marvel believe in true love, and we are here to help you find it! On our cruise ship, you will find an atmosphere that promotes and encourages love, from our two fine dining restaurants to our water parks and pools to the dance clubs and casual bars! Each client will have their own, private room equipped with a queen-sized bed, Jacuzzi tub, and free mini bar. All amenities, including dining and drinks are including in your ticket price! So sit back, relax, and enjoy yourself. We hope that you find love on Marvel Cruise Lines!

Rules:
1. Literacy is a must! And please write two paragraphs at minimum per post.
2. I know that things come up now and again, but I do expect you to be active. Post a few times a week, though one a day would be preferable. Please do not express interest if you can't meet this requirement.
3. Be polite and respectful to your fellow rp'ers. I will not tolerate disrespect.
4. This is a romance rp, so it's encouraged. However, strong independent characters are welcome as well! Just remember, fade to black, don't break RPN rules.
5. Please be mature, as this rp may continue some mature themes.
6. This is NOT first come first serve! There will be 5 guy and 5 girl characters allowed. Please fill out the character sheet, for which a writing sample of at least one full paragraph is required.
7. Have fun!

Links: Interest Check | In Character RP | Out of Character Chat | Character Sheets

summer-nature-animated-gif-13.gif

bbv1_f-maxage-0.gif

code by pasta

Hey guys! This is the out of character chat where you can talk about relationships, ideas, characters, things completely unrelated to the rp, or whatever you like!

nuas nuas @Zenosyne @Rocket apolla apolla Misty Gray Misty Gray Jessii Jessii two two

Last edited:
So it looks like there is a lot of interest in female characters! I am willing to add more, as long as they're balanced out with more males. So if you would like to make an additional male character, those of you who have submitted a character app, you're more than welcome to!

I can submit a male but it might no be until Thursday. I'm trying to squeeze a lot of things in before I go to sleep tonight and I'm out tomorrow evening.

hello! this rp seems real nice. i'll be getting to work on my twins saskia and porter soon.

I will definitely add a male character! I'll have the CS up later tonight!
Sounds great!
I can submit a male but it might no be until Thursday. I'm trying to squeeze a lot of things in before I go to sleep tonight and I'm out tomorrow evening.
Only if you want to, dear!

hello! this rp seems real nice. i'll be getting to work on my twins saskia and porter soon.
Awesome! Can't wait to read about them!

Hi! We're looking for male characters, but I can definitely add more females if you want a female character! I just need a balance between guys and gals!
Oh, no. Male is fine. :D Though, I do want to make twins, too but I see just about everyone doing so.

If I'm making a second character, do i need to do a writing sample for them as well? Or do you only need the one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back