• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Silent Flare (WC)

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts
"The Silent Flare"
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_d6hcdkynevwwoowcswscc840c_focused_v3.gif
tumblr_static_cqwer7nwssg0owks8sskgoooo_640_v2.gif
tumblr_mj0aezrMLV1qg39ewo1_500_large.gif
Welcome​
This is a warrior cats based roleplay where you will need to have at least the basic knowledge of this universe. This roleplay will be detailed, but also may progress rather slowly for those that have busy schedules. I require at least one paragraph per post. In this roleplay there will be random acts that can happen to your cat that could kill them so be prepared for those things.
Missing​
“Just listen to the whispers within the night air that call for kits and beckon them there,”
It has been twelve or so moons since the first batch of kits went missing within the night. Still, it is only silentclan that experiences this terrible occurance as their brother clan turns their backs on them. Flareclan claims it is the will of starclan and has chosen to allow this to continue without them. If Silentclan looses anymore kits they just might vanish.

The main plot involves the disappearance of kits within Silentclan. You can make characters for both clans since Flareclan will also be a part of this plot, but Silentclan is suffering the most currently. Kits have gone missing and you could possibly play an apprentice that lost a sibling like this. There will be a grace period of getting to know the other roleplayers before the first turn of events.

This is loosely based on my old hosted warrior cats project that died due to too many clans and not enough people. I have decided to take a much smaller route and make a roleplay based on two of those four clans.
The two clans live near a large research facility and a few miles down there is also a town and city. Due to the research facility using the woods they live in, it is sort of like a reservation.

Flareclan lives in territory much like Thunder and Sky with tall trees that branch out and cover the sky. Silentclan lives in territory shielded from the sky, but also with a slight mist always surrounding some areas. They are a mixture of both River and Shadow territory with many ponds, streams and places to fish, but also a very swampy territory.

Characters​
I will be making many NPCs in the clan that will already be mated, be queens and such that will have “looking for” or “open” spots to create relations between your cat and theirs. I will mainly be playing NPCs, but some of these NPCs will be my Main Characters and could alter the path of your cats. You are welcome to have crushes or even potentially have romantic interactions with all NPCs and I can make them a MC for you. I am making family and things instead since I find that it allows you to focus your attention on one character instead of spending energy creating cats for your main cat. I also welcome relations between members so please try and make family relations if you can. There are no limits to cats, but you must be able to involve them all.

Only one person can create a cat that was previously a kittypet as a Main character. All other cats must have family within the clan, though, if you look closely, you can find NPCs that might of mated with a kittypet, be a kittypet themselves, or been with a cat from another clan and so on.

Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Last edited:
Question,

could we possibly incorporate a part of the forest where we can discover a weird flying monster (via a boing 747 700)?

Uh... of course I'm interested.

I never did manage to ruin Hailpaw's bubbly life... mmmm.... shall we try again? ;3

no

the codex is basically the opposite of the bible and contains every single language and or event that has happened since the beginning of time.

according to legend at least.

and yes its a real legend

no

the codex is basically the opposite of the bible and contains every single language and or event that has happened since the beginning of time.

according to legend at least.

and yes its a real legend
I'm assuming this is a joke considering this is a fandom roleplay...

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Nidelia Nidelia lalas181 lalas181 https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-silent-flare-characters.321470/#post-7660448
I have at least Silentclan cat openings. If you need more details on that particular family then just tell me. Flareclan will most likely have more openings due to having a more abundance of kittens and warriors.
Am I allowed the med-cat apprentice as well as a warrior? ^^ (Also... can we create NPCs or are all the characters we create under our control 0-o)

Am I allowed the med-cat apprentice as well as a warrior? ^^ (Also... can we create NPCs or are all the characters we create under our control 0-o)
If you mean be an apprentice that had trained as a warrior first, yes and all characters will be under your control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back