• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Shining Light of Tomorrow(Magical Knight RP)

Newtype said:
(So who is under Arthur's Subordination right now)
Rex, Telia, Camilla, Auri, and most of Tsuma's team, though none of them are posting, so...

Telia followed after them, with her scythe striking the first brutal victims in her sight as her scythe swung around swiftly. Rex accompanied her with two slashes to the beasts behind them. They grinned at eachother when they activated their shards. The siblings high fived each other as they were met with more angry monsters and Camilla killing the biggest one. Telia gasped in awe and gratefulness. "Camilla-chan!!! You saved us!!!"

Kalin launched forward from the hill, with a trio of the beasts charging him. He drew in the flames from the razed village, forming a condensed sphere in his hands, which he released on the three, incinerating them. "I'll find the villagers! They've got to be somewhere around here!" He said, rushing into the burning village. Another of the vampires stepped in front of Kalin, and brought an arm back to strike the boy.

@zeroknight

@TheHappyPikachu

@Lunaire

Sebastian brought his ax back and swung the large blade cutting a few beasts in half, a sudden switch made the hammer show and bring it back again crushing some more beasts. The boy looked and home, not needing confidence, and he roared again, above the commotion he could be heard attacking the beasts with his massive ax and even his own fists. Sebastian was at home in this

@Kalin Scarlet @Lunaire @Plushie @yumiyukifan1

Arthur couldn't sense any villagers left. Arthur immediately began telepathically giving orders to those under his subordination. "The others got the village covered and besides there are no survivors left. We're going to explore the surrounding area those in the village are just flunkies."

@yumiyukifan1 @Plushie @Aura Of Twilight

(Renki perspective)

Renki rushed off to join the battle, leaving night with Riku though he wasn't sure about leaving Riku alone, something seemed off by they way her face looked... But he couldn't think about that now though his fighting style depended to much on his state of mind. A beast raced towards him "alright!, finally some action" he smiled, forming a massive ball of chi in his hands he flung it towards the targeted monster, it instantly fell to the ground dead. But then he got distacted by he sight of the guy who was patting Riku's head eairlier being attacked in a burning house.

(Riku perspective)

With a fake smile on her face she looked up at Saphira, she could see much she wanted to fight but was holding back for her... "I'm fine, go on ahead" she said untruthely, wether Saphira reasised the lie or not she couldn't tell at this stage for she looked down at her hands grasping them tightly "what can I do?!" Tears burned her eyes as she grinted these words out of her mouth, "I have to help them!" She had a quick thought.

"Shining heart!" It didn't work, she still hadn't recoverd enough from before and neither had her mental or physical being was in any state too fight...What could she do?! @Newtype

@Kai123

Thanatos took a step forward so the blade shoved all the way threw his solar plex and came out the other side he looked down at the sword a huge smile on his face as his blood wrapped around the sword and Kai arm crushing it with an audible crack Thanatos hands never left his pocket

Rex nodded and left Telia with Camilla as she headed to the outside of the village and searched for any signs of survivors that had escaped. She held one blade and sheathed the other. Her eyes darted to the right where she heard a swishing sound. It wasn't a human sound or movement. It sounded like wind or water. Something leaped onto Rex as she tumbled to the ground. It wasn't human at all, just another monster, just larger than the others. She felt something trickle down her chin, blood. Blood.

Saphira looked at riku then instead of turning towards the crazy battle going on she steps towards riku." Are you sure ? You don't look like your telling me the truth riku can you handle your self you told me before and what it sounded like was not a lot of fighting magic." Eyes riku suspiciously hearing everyone fight " I won't leave you to fend for yourself if I know now you can't fight " hearing approaching monsters looks over at them and growls " if you can fight do so then if not..." Looks back at riku" then I won't leave you to.....them" looks back at the monsters ready to kill them all.

@TheHappyPikachu

Kalin leaped towards the beast, his blade reflecting the force of its attack. He drove the sword through the monsters chest, before turning his back to it, reaching for the hilt from behind himself, and ripping a hole straight through the beast's torso, an arc of blood following it. He ran past its still standing corpse, hoping to find someone, anyone who was alive.

Auri felt sick all of the sudden. "No survivors...? At all?" She grimaced. "Those...those poor people..." She whispered, growing pale. The sound of flames crackling as they ate everything in their wake. The clashing of weapons, screams of warriors filling the air as they fought. Bodies on the floor, surrounded by a pool of crimson...It reminded her of...of....

She shook her head furiously. No. This isn't the time to remember that. Push it away Auri! She thought. She had to focus.

Looking at Arthur, she suddenly felt more confident. "Right way." She muttered, following him and the others to the area surrounding the village. Taking out her sword, Auri tried to prepare herself...

@Newtype

Last edited by a moderator:
Lunaire said:
Saphira looked at riku then instead of turning towards the crazy battle going on she steps towards riku." Are you sure ? You don't look like your telling me the truth riku can you handle your self you told me before and what it sounded like was not a lot of fighting magic." Eyes riku suspiciously hearing everyone fight " I won't leave you to fend for yourself if I know now you can't fight " hearing approaching monsters looks over at them and growls " if you can fight do so then if not..." Looks back at riku" then I won't leave you to.....them" looks back at the monsters ready to kill them all.
@TheHappyPikachu
Riku looks up at Saphira tears in her eyes "Thank you... Gosh, I really need to stop crying so much..." She puts on another fake smile before punching the groud with her hands repeatedly "Why am I so useless!? " she screams "I can't even fight, heck I shouldn't even be a knight after what my pa..." She trails off realizing who she was talking too once more... She paised for a moment considering her situation "no...I'm not fine..." She said finally stopping hitting the ground blood dripping from one side of each of her hands and getting up looking at Saphira directly in the eyes "I need your...help, please fight them for me....right now it seems I'm just not strong enough..." Tears and blood drip down onto the ground beneath Riku as these words come out of her mouth. @Lunaire @zeroknight @Kalin Scarlet @yumiyukifan1 @Plushie

Sebastian launched himself backwards to land by Riku and his sister, the ground shuddered under his weight and the gem shards the siblings held glew brighter from getting closer together. Sebastian moved Saphira aside and lifted Riku to stand in front of him, the ax held in one hand, a wicked grin was across his face and the ember eyes he held seemed to glow along with Saphira's. "Listen sister, you will not be useless you are useful and we will make useful. Fight with us!" He hefted the girl onto his shoulder to let her see the battle before them. "Find us people who are alive if you can do that! Saphira, protect us."

@Lunaire @TheHappyPikachu

A smirk grew on Rex's face as she spat the blood out of her mouth. The acidic fluid landed on the eye of the beast and it roared as in pain as it started to lose grip on her. She used her blade to swipe a deep enough cut for the poison to seep through and dizzy him. It didn't take too long before the beast started to feel light headed and collapsed. The last moment of the beast was a SHNK before his head rolled away.

Riku suprised at suddenly being picked up just stayed still in aw for a brief moment "o..ok, Shining Heart!" This time despite the odds the ability worked Riku's eyes adjusted to seeing the aura and she looked around, her once slightly cheered up face turned to horror..."th...there are..is ...no one... So many bodys....so many...unhappy auras..." Her words are stuttered and spaced apart "so much...death" looking around once again out of longing-ness to be useful she glances around the area eyes traumatized with fear "d..dark aura, everywhere? ... Danger everywhere!?" She cancels out her ability after these words and falls to the ground, gripping her face with one hand "I haven't seen this much...death, since" her whole body starts trembeling "my p...NO,NOT THAT!?" She stares up at the twins "maybe...I can't be a knight" she smiles insanely "after all...I shouldn't be, not after...what I remembered my parents doing...". @zeroknight @Lunaire @Kalin Scarlet @yumiyukifan1 @Plushie

Gil said "Tsumi, its time for them to fight the unexpected. They came here expecting to fight chiropterthropes but it seems those that didn't die have pulled out and are long gone by now. So I think its time we cue the teamwork lesson."

Arthur led Rex and Auri in the surrounding area of the village but no more monsters were spotted. Arthur found that weird. Then Arthur began to sense something coming from the far side of the village. It took Arthur a minute to realize what he was looking at. They appeared to clones of the members of Team A and B, but the clones had black eyes and radiated a yellow aura. Leading them was Arthur's clone. Now he wished everone stuck together from the start realizing that apart like this they stood no chance and the impending foes.

@Kalin Scarlet @yumiyukifan1 @Plushie @zeroknight @Lunaire @TheHappyPikachu @Aura Of Twilight

Sebastian growled and hefted the girl back up "You're sticking with us, and if you slip, don't expect me not to slap you back to sanity. We were told to look after you, better than what we do our own skins. This team, is our family. You are family now so that makes you important no matter what, and now you have us to look after you" Sebastian growled and nodded at his own words then clapped Saphira on the shoulder

@TheHappyPikachu @Lunaire

Saphira kills any and all monsters daring enough to Aproach hearing riku fall to the ground and what she says she looks over at her for a moment and growls " Riku what's going on " go back to looking at the monsters slashing each 1 down with a easy swing of the blade and any who get close enough bashed back with her shield and roars once again a challenge to all the monsters smiling happily while fighting.

@TheHappyPikachu @zeroknight

Saphira nodded back smiling then feeling her necklace pop up she looked at it confused then looked at her brothers " Sebastion what's going on with our gems ? " still fighting while listening she yells back to riku" the past is gone today you show what's you are in this battle lets show these monsters you are a knight and shall be a knight with the rest of this family "

@zeroknight @thehappypi

As my force gained in contact with thanatos a crater formed under us as he goes for a side kick. The kick was aiming for his head.

@Shadora

Finishing off a gigantic beast twice her size, she gave both her childhood a confident grin with her sword drenched in blood,"Thanks guys but no time for compliments." Searching for her next target, she was shocked to hear the others speak of no survivors within the proximity,"What? That can't be true." She thought not wanting to believe in it. She ignored the dead corpses around her, the smoke carrying out the raw acrid of blood. She wanted to vomit, her stomach curling into knots but she dismissed the feeling and looked towards Telia,"We need to stick together and not lose each other until we can regroup with the others." Looking around, she noticed everyone was separated and scattered in all directions fanatically trying to find survivors though it was a complete mess.

Some were already losing their mind and despite it all, it wasn't helping to solve anything really. Clutching her hands in a fist, her eyes seemed to glow in fury along with the flames reflected in them. Placing her blade back into its sheath, she took out her twin chakram,"Ready?"

@Newtype @TheHappyPikachu

Newtype said:
Gil said "Tsumi, its time for them to fight the unexpected. They came here expecting to fight chiropterthropes but it seems those that didn't die have pulled out and are long gone by now. So I think its time we cue the teamwork lesson."
Arthur led Rex and Auri in the surrounding area of the village but no more monsters were spotted. Arthur found that weird. Then Arthur began to sense something coming from the far side of the village. It took Arthur a minute to realize what he was looking at. They appeared to clones of the members of Team A and B, but the clones had black eyes and radiated a yellow aura. Leading them was Arthur's clone. Now he wished everone stuck together from the start realizing that apart like this they stood no chance and the impending foes.

@Kalin Scarlet @yumiyukifan1 @Plushie @zeroknight @Lunaire @TheHappyPikachu @Aura Of Twilight
Kalin looked around, and finally realized that he couldn't find anyone...anyone except for a group of shadowy figures that looked like him and his friends.

Riku just stays there being held up by Sebastian, still smiling insanely but now tears once again pouring down her face "then please.. hit me...becuase right now sanity seems...so far away" she laughs slightly "I don't deserve to be anyones family... Not after what mine has left me.." A frown replaces her smile and her eyes come more back to normal but still traumitized "I only became a knight becuase i wanted some friends... Selfish of me, huh?" She's placed back on the ground and now staring at them "if i had known what they did... I wouldn't have been able to look at any of you in the face... I know the past is behind me, and that they are nothing but memorys..but..somehow I can't let go of them nomatter how much I try..." @zeroknight @Lunaire @Kalin Scarlet @yumiyukifan1 @Plushie

Thanatos knew the kick wouldn't land the blood from his back jumped into the air wrapping around Kia leg stopping the kick and putting a crushing weight on the leg Thanatos had no intention of killing Kai but still the thought crossed his mind as he flicked the ash from the cigarette before putting his hand back in his pocket

It took mere seconds before they were on the ground, scouting out the surrounding area of the village. Oddly enough, no monsters were to be seen, and outside of the village it was strangely quiet. Auri tensed. Something wasn't right. Then she began to sense something from the far side of the village, noticing that Arthur was looking that way as well.

"This...this is..." Auri's eyes widened as she realized what they were looking at. Radiating a yellow aura, what appeared to be copies of all the knights stood at attention, their eyes black as coal. Among the imitators, she saw her own copy, chills going down her spine. Her copy's face was blank, before it suddenly started grinning, revealing a set of pointy white teeth.

Then it disappeared. Auri looked around furiously, her sword hand shaking.

Then there was a flash of light and the girl felt herself flying backwards, hard. Pain erupted from the back of her head. A hand was wrapped around her throat. Her hand. The other Auri was grinning down at her. "Hello...other me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back