• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Shadows of Ombreville (OOC)

"Do you want to have dinner with me on Saturday? We can talk with each other and get acquainted with each other."

I fangirled...

"Do you want to have dinner with me on Saturday? We can talk with each other and get acquainted with each other."

I fangirled...

Hey, I already ship it, why not add more depth to it? ;)

Daniel is the forever alone tech nerd XD

Never say forever alone, you never know what will happen. :)

When google translate acts up a lot when you're trying to translate things... ;-;

I think that is the beauty of google translate, the fact it can be unreliable, acts up, and sometimes makes complete nonsense of what you originally put. That is why I love Google Translate Sings on YouTube. :) (Though if it’s messing up as in not working at all, then that is to be worried about)

Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas We need Yuri and Caleb to interact more!

I ship them together as well, more than the fire starter and the newbie.

Hey, I already ship it, why not add more depth to it? ;)

Never say forever alone, you never know what will happen. :)

I think that is the beauty of google translate, the fact it can be unreliable, act up, and sometimes make complete nonsense of what you originally put. That is why I love Google Translate Sings on YouTube. :) (Though if it’s messing up as I’m not working at all, then that is to be worried about)

I ship them together as well, more than the fire starter and the newbie.

lol

I can imagine Hisoka's face right now when he saw Caleb heal a girl and win her heart lol

I would say, he is pretty angry at Caleb, and also that he is actually the first character to know what they are and how and why they have powers. You learn quite a bit when dealing with one’s shadow.

And everyone can now start phase two in their powers and abilities. Realizing they have them, and trying to learn how to control them (Though you won’t succeed on trying to control them on your first try usually). This is their “wakening up” stage.

I would say, he is pretty angry at Caleb, and also that he is actually the first character to know what they are and how and why they have powers. You learn quite a bit when dealing with one’s shadow.

And everyone can now start phase two in their powers and abilities. Realizing they have them, and trying to learn how to control them (Though you won’t succeed on trying to control them on your first try usually). This is their “wakening up” stage.

lol

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96 I think I’m gonna have to drop the RP. I’m not feeling that I made a good character and I don’t feel very invested in the story. Primarily the first in all honesty, Elise is just too bland and uninteresting to have fun with xP
Sorry.

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96 I think I’m gonna have to drop the RP. I’m not feeling that I made a good character and I don’t feel very invested in the story. Primarily the first in all honesty, Elise is just too bland and uninteresting to have fun with xP
Sorry.

Well if that is what you decide, then I appreciate your time and thank you for trying. Though you could always make another character or revise Elise to make her more original and special in your eyes (I literally would let you recreate her all together if you wanted to), it was at least nice to have you around, and I hope you have all the best wishes, no matter what you choose to do. :)

Just wanted to let you all know that I will post as soon as possible. I was not feeling really great yesterday and mostly rest, and today I am out running errands. So I will get to the post when I can, and sorry for the holdup for those waiting on me. And I hope everyone had a merry Christmas for those who celebrated it. :)

Sorry, I got confused on what was happening so I haven't responded yet. :c

Well, Hisoka got mad and attacked Caleb and they ended up in Pre-Cal, and Hisoka, who was in his shadow form, locked the door, so Eva came by and opened it by breaking the handle, and then saw the shadow, only to let out a fireball and faint. Daniel then heard the noise and cane running to see what happened and found Eva passed out. Then Talia and Jaydin walked in, and Hisoka told of how they all had powers and then got trapped by Jaydin’s power with vines and then revealed himself and Jaydin confronted Hisoka and now we are caught up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back